Prologue

Y/n Pov.

It has been weeks since I defeated Dj Octavio and the great zap fish has finally been brought back to inkopolis square. I was about hit some good old turf war when captain cuttlefish called it's been a while since I got to talk to him since the first time I met him.

3rd pov.

Y/n: Hey old man how's it going.

Cuttlefish: You little squirt I'll splat you to your last breath.

Y/n: Wow hostile.

Cuttlefish: Sorry agent 3 I was talking to Octavio over here.

Y/n: No prob how's it hanging.

Cuttlefish: You squids and your weird talking these days. Anyways, I have a urgent call from my old friends at inkopolis square. Apparently he needs help in his lab you'll see him by the the kid with these sea snails.

Y/n: You mean spike?

Cuttlefish: yeah that's the one. Follow one of the scientist to the lab and they'll inform you the rest.

Y/n: I know this will go down hill very fast but what's the worse can it do?

Cuttlefish: Okay now get to it agent 3!

Y/n: Roger that.

Y/n hangs up and began to make his way to spikes shop he waited for a few minutes until a random man with a lab coat came out of the thrash can and ask for y/n's agent number. after confirming his agent id he was granted access to the lab.

Y/n: Geez this place seems bigger than the out side.

Doctor: Yes and this is the facilities were we runs some highly dangerous stuff so what ever you do don't touch anything.

Y/n: I won't.

Old Proffesor: Ah! You must be agent 3. Cuttlefish has filled me with your back ground already.

Y/n: Well that is kinda nice and somewhat creepy.

Old proffesor: So shall we?

Y/n: Wait we didn't even talk about what's the top secret project i'm helping.

Old proffesor: Don't worry you'll be fine...i hope.

Y/n: Say what know?!

Doctor: Don't worry i'll be here for medical assistance.

Y/n: I hope i don't loose an arm from this.

Doctor: Don't worry we'll give you some experimental limb regrow formula.

Y/n: Like i said i'm doom either way.

Doctor: Ooh don't be like that.

Old Perfessor: Come on we don't have all day!

Y/n: God damnit!

Doctor: Have some faith boy.

Y/n: I would not trust a shady group that a crazy old man told to help. I just realize what i just said and i regret being here already.

Old Proffesor: Come on lad adventure awaits!

Y/n: Ugh...Fine let's just do it already.

Y/n followed the mysterious doctor and old man to a giant steel door and behind it has a bunch of old machines that has some word on paper written "Failed" in red ink but soon he was brought back to the main task at hand and soon they arrived at a strange machine.

Y/n: So this is the machine huh? I can see that there's some octarian tech in it.

Doctor 2: The machine is ready sir.