chapter 4

You walked to the square and head towards the Grate and head towards octo valley. Once there you saw that they weren't there.

Y/n: *calling in the ear piece* Where are you guys?

4: We're at the boss kettle! Go to the bounce pad!

Y/n: Roger, Roger.

You went towards the bounce ad and headed towards Marie and 4. Once there you saw Sheldon and a new weapon.

Y/n: I'm here so what's up?

Marie: Boss kettle.

Y/n: Okay but what's that Sheldon is holding?

Sheldon: Oh this? This is my new hero roller u just got this back from four and I want you to test it out for me.

Y/n: Wait why, isn't four using it?

Sheldon: Yes and no, she is but she does not owned it and I need more data from different people to get feed back on it and blah blah blah blah...so you ready to use it?

Marie, 4 and y/n: ... huh?

Y/n: okay but how am I going to use it with one arm?

Sheldon: Don't worry I'm sure you'll find a way to use it now in you go time is wasting away!

Y/n:*sigh* Fine give me it.

You grabbed the hero roller and surprisingly it was light.

Y/n: Wow it's light.

Sheldon: Yes and since I've been updating my weapons to be lighter than before except for the Dynamo it needs to be heavy to balance it.

Y/n: At least I get to use my rollers their kinda my main weapon in turf war and splat zone due to how much turf they can cover.

Sheldon: Yes they are mean lean turfing machines!

4: Okay before you go I have one question.

Y/n: Okay what is it?

4: What's your main and I mean favorite weapon?

Y/n: I never use a dual thing so I can't since they require two arms and I only have one, so my favorite is the (Favorite weapon) (F/w).

4: Sucks you can't use the dualies they might have been your favorite.

Y/n: Don't rub it in, now let's do this!

You hop into the kettle and soon you were in a weird location with flying rock/debris and soon you saw the zap fish and the octarian ink surrounding it.

Y/n: Why does it feel so familiar?

You gone the bounce pad and landed on the platform and soon an octarian tentacle grabbed the zap fish and and drag it in the ink and soon a familiar Foe appeared.

Y/n: Octostomp?!

You dodge Octostomp as he changed at you and tried to flatten you but you dodge and began to do the same thing you did against him years ago.

Marie: Wait, I know this guy! It's Octostomp!

4: What's an Octostomp?

Sheldon: Octostomp? But didn't agent 3 take him down years ago?

Marie: I guess he's back for revenge. You got this, agent 3!

As Marie said that you already splat it's tentacle but it regrown it and soon it was wearing a new suit.

Sheldon: Unthinkable...his armor is completely uninkalble!

Y/n: Not good.

Marie: Gotta hand it to these octarians. They sure do know how to go big.