chapter 2

Y/n was at the big kettle ready to get in but he was interrupted by sheldon.

Sheldon: Hey wait i need you to have this!

Y/n: Okay, what is it? * Sees the autobomb* What is that?

Sheldon: This is my latest invention the autobomb! It is ten times better than my old seekers and follows the opponent in their own ink to so no one can escape there mighty wrath but it has limited time so use it wisely and blah blah blah blah. Do you get all that?

Y/n: Sure...What the fuck did i just witness? Why does it feel like i've been here for a year.

Sheldon: These are the only ones i have and they're still experimental. so be careful okay?

Y/n: Um...Ngyes? but i only have one arm.

Sheldon: Don't worry you'll be fine.

Y/N: ...okay, Looks like i need to be strategic on this one.

Sheldon: Great now go have fun!

Y/n hopped in the Big kettle and he saw a huge arena and saw the zapfish there but he knew it was a boss kettle but he doesn't know if it's new or not as he slowly got near the launch pad he saw movement in the ink indicating there's someone in there and soon he use the launch pad and arrived at the arena and soon a tentacle apeared and dragged the zapfish in to the ink and soon a bright light shines and slowly a giant octarian with a roller appeared on a tiny unicycle.

Marie: *radio* Smoke this clown Agent 3. For the honor of your family...or something.

Y/n: Not now marie! i'm a little busy right now!

Agent 4: Wow...he's so big. Good thing i'm not dealing with him.

Y/n: How can a big guy like him move so fast?

Agent 4: Well there is a saying that don't judge a book by it's cover.

Y/n: Yeah, I know it. Wait a minute, how are you guys seeing this?

Marie: Well we have a camer- WATCH OUT!!!

Y/n doge the octocycle and returned fire with range shot's as well as some well placed autobomb ( if your wondering how he was able to deploy it was because he put his gun on his mouth and used his arm to throw the autobombs) and the samurai was almost covered in ink and Y/n delivered the final shot and splat the octo samurai and the tentacle but it's beginning to activate phase two and revived the octo samurai.

Y/n: Oh Carp. It has a portable spawn point...this...might be tricky.

Marie: And it seems to have a trick up it's sleeve.

Agent 4: Yup and it seems to have some fire in it's eyes.

Sheldon: And looks like it's weapon has some more features on it.

Y/n: Why do i feel like i'm just here for sheldon to get some more data on his new invention.

Sheldon: It could be a possibility your doing both at the same time.

Y/n: Great just great. Let's go big guy!

Y/n shot the octo samurai but he was almost hit by a spin attack that he wasn't aware of and a close call from the octocycle but he defeated the octo samurai and destroyed it's tentacle but it was revived and it seems more madder than before.

Y/n: Something tells me this is going to be more of a challenge than it thought.

Marie: Yeah and it's roller is spinning around more.

Agent 4: careful!

Y/n: I am.

Marie: Watch out a vertical strike!

Y/n: Thanks for the heads up marie.

Agent 4: Here comes a octocycle!

Y/n: *dodge and place an autobomb* * Muffled* Eat it fat ass!

Y/ns auto bomb exploded next to the octo samurai and stun him for a bit and y/n got a few good shot on it but he was almost hit by a spin attack and he threw another auto bomb at it and was chasing it y/n got a few good shots and the auto bomb splat him and y/n finished it by splatting it's tentacle as the octarian tried to respawn the roller malfunction and exploded and the octo samurai was defeated.

Y/n: Man that was a close one. but it seems i've won. *sees the sardinium* Hey 4 i've found some sardinium, do you want it?

Agent 4: Yes Please!

Y/n: Sure thing. *picks up the sardinium* Okay little guy time to head back home.

Marie: Whew, that was kinda of insane. Great work, Agent 3. Maybe it's just me, but the octarian bases feel like they've been given a feminine touch. Maybe they got a new decorator?

Agent 4: Really? I didn't notice. then again this is my first time fighting against octarians.

Y/n: Marie's right something strange is going on.

???: ...Ruh...lea...no...

Y/n: Wait...Callie?

Marie: Huh? This radio's on the fritz. I swear i just changed the batteries in this things.

Sheldon: Aaaactually there is likely radio interference in Octo Canyon! All the junk around there is probably giving off electro-static! See, A lot of consumer products use a frequency called the CPOD band! Microwave ovens are prime culprits. In fact, My micro-

Marie: *Kshhhhh* You're breaking up, sheldon. *Kshhhhh* I going through a tunnle in an elevator. *kshhhh*

Y/n: Sheldon you still there?

Sheldon: Yes i am agent 3. at least i'm not treated as annoyance from you.

Y/n: It's alright you'll get used to it. anyway Is there a possibility we were hearing something from the octarian radio waves?

Sheldon: It could be a possibility but i need to research on it. thanks for your input though agent 3.

Y/n: No prob sheldon. *grabs the mini zapfish* I still can't get that nagging feeling out of my head. if it was Callie...then Octavio must have done something to her. we need to find her before it's to late.