Restaurant fun

You and Tom were supposed to meet your parents at the restaurant 20 minutes ago but got slightly distracted but managed to get there just in time. It was your mother's 56th birthday so you decided to plan a meal out to celebrate. As you got there your parents had already order drinks, they knew your favourites, you sat down and ordered food and waited making casual conversation.

Once food was finished and everyone was just having casual chitchat your mum decides to pick your life apart asking questions you can't answer, about your life, work, finance and your engagement to Tom which hadn't moved anywhere for a year and a Half which didn't bother you but your mum wasn't to pleased. You started feeling very uncomfortable as you felt like your life wasn't up to your family's standards. "Um excuse me" you whispered clearing your throat, making your way to the bathroom, toms eyes following you.

You burst into the lady's bathroom crying and panicking that your life was going nowhere and nothing impressed your family. You started to clean your eyes from the stray mascara and sort yourself out. "Y/n" Tom said slightly opening the door " you shouldn't be in here" you sniffled trying to hurry up. "What happened y/n you can tell me" he assured you wrapping an arm around you and wiping tears away with the other, you began to explain what your mum was saying and how your engagement might be a sham.

  "Y/n darling I love you, I have always loved you, who cares what your family think your the best thing that ever happened to me" he beamed while smiling down to you, you looked up with a slight smile and fell into him for a warm hug as he wrapped his arms around you like a safety blanket.

He pulls away from the hug and pulls you in for a passionate kiss. We make out for a while before I push him towards the door and lock it, I smirk at him and get a mischievous grin back. Our lips reconnected more passionately this time, he picks me up and I wrap my legs tightly around his waist, he slams me down on the counter eliciting a quiet moan from my lips that vibrated against his, you could feel your growing arousal as his hands explored every inch of your body. Tom reached round your back slowing unzipping your dress and slipping it off your shoulders.

his hands find your breasts as he starts gliding his thumb over your covered hard nipples, you take your bra off and he plants soft wet kisses down your neck all the way to your sensitive nipple, you throw your head back in ecstasy biting your lip to hide your moans. You could feel his growing erection pressed against your lips. You want him now.

You reach down and take his belt off and unzip his trousers and start slowing stroking his twitching member, getting a slight moan that vibrated against your nipple. "I want you now" you moan into his neck "whatever you need darling" he groaned, he used his fingers to move your soaking panties to the side and rubbed slow circles with his thumb on your clit, your head rolling backwards and moaning quietly.

He took his member and started sliding up and down your entrance collecting your juices, making you clench your walls at the pure pleasure, he Slowly pushes his twitching manhood  into your deep cunt, he puts his head against yours and breaths deeply. He stops letting you adjust to him before moving, " you can move now" you breathed into his
lips kissing him gently, he start to roll his hips against thighs hitting all the right spots. As he pumps into you hard, grunting at every motion, you could feel the knot inside your stomach tightening.

You moan against this lips, he knows your close he slowly runs circles round your clit making you gasp and fall against him, "come for me" he demands you let go and let the pleasure of orgasmic bliss flow through you, bringing Tom to his own climax. He collapses onto you pressing you onto a cold mirror making you gasp arching your back.

He slowly pulls out making you whimper at the sudden emptiness. "That was unexpected, expressly what we did before we got here" you giggled "I wonder where they think we are, our car is still outside" Tom said while bitting his lip in embarrassment. You both clean up and attempt to make a quiet unknown exit to the car. You sneak around the tables and dart for the door, your legs still slightly wobbly. You both get in the car and immediately start laughing. "I love you y/n," toms said with a smile "I love you too" you beamed back.