Toms trailer *SMUT*

You sit In toms trailer while you wait for him to finish a couple scenes he's filming for loki season 2 , he's been gone hours and you've started to get bored. He has no tv just books so you just lay on his sofa staring at the ceiling that's sort of an off white colour with black dots.

You hear the door rattle and you shoot up sitting with your back straight, tom walks in tearing off his glossy black wig and tossing it towards the counter top. He slumps onto the sofa rubbing the bridge of his nose. "You okay?" You ask gently rubbing his  thigh. " nothing just a long day, what you been doing this whole time ?" He asks raising an eyebrow at you biting your lip.

You slowly climb your way onto him lap straddling him, " I've been waiting for you, your so sexy in your loki costume and no wig" you moan as you lean in to kiss him, as he kisses you back he places him hands firmly on your hips and slowly beings too run his fingers under your short skirt circling rings around your thighs.

He picks you up with his lips still firmly attached to yours, releasing one arm and swiping his wig off the counter and placing you down gently knocking your legs open with this knees, his hands reach under skirt and begins to slowly squeeze and massage our thigh, you let out a soft moan into his lips.

You run your hands over his leather tunic tugging at it for him to remove it, in one swift motion he pulls it off revealing his Abs glistening in sweat. With the hand he has on your thighs he begins to feel your wetness though your underwear. " Y/N is this for me" he groans out as he slowly begins to circle your clit with his index finger.

You let out a moan swinging your head back in pleasure, he keeps circling your bulging clit as you try to remain silent, he notices and with a slight smile he pushes two fingers into your dripping vagina.

You gasp loudly covering your mouth in fear of People hearing but tom had other ideas, he grabs your wrists holding them with one hand as he pumps his fingers faster and faster stopping every so often to massage your swollen clit.

You start to feel the pressure in your stomach build as you beg him not to stop, he keeps the circles around your clit at a steady pace as you squirm underneath, breath getting heavy. " look at me darling, I want you to look at me while you cum" he demanded.

You watch his eyes studying yours, as he pumps faster you begin to unwind in front of him, feeling the juices run down your leg. You go limp and he carries you to the sofa where he lays you down gently giving you a towel. " did you enjoy that darling, you looked like you did" he said with a smirk getting you a bottle of water.

You mmm back and lay there thinking how did you get so lucky.

*I know it's been a long time, I still hope you enjoy this short one* thank you for reading