Loki with benefits part 3

" Loki I'm home, did you go shopping or just sit on your arse all day again"  you shouted Half expecting him to walk around the corner naked. " Loki" you yelled out again but no reply.

" Hey, why are you ignoring me-"  you began to say realizing he wasn't in his room either. You went back to the kitchen to call him before hearing the keys jingle at the door. Loki entered the apartment with a couple of full bags of shopping, he stood in the doorway and smiled.

"I bet you thought I wouldn't do it"

" do what, get off your lazy arse or mingle with other midgardins besides me" you smirked.  He put down the shopping and walked towards facing you with his hands behind his back.

" what are you doing?" You asked, scared he was going to propose or something.

"I brought you these flowers," he said with a concerning smile holding out a bundle of different coloured roses.

" what have you done now," you asked very nervously placing them down on the counter after giving them a quick smell.

"I haven't done anything. I was just well wondering if you wanted to maybe come to Asgard with me for a week? " he questioned taking both your hands in his as his eyes searched for an answer.  The question ran through your head what seemed like a thousand times before looking in his eyes and saying,

" no"

" what? Seriously. Why not, come one, Asgard is so much better then midgard, you would love it" he explained over and over.

"I can't go to another planet Loki that's insane. I'm going to bed" you explained storming off into your bedroom and closing the door behind you breathing deeply surprised he didn't yell at you.

*NEXT MORNING*

You woke up with this warm comforting light hitting your face. "That's weird," you thought, you didn't remember sleeping in Loki's bed last night where the room is basically the sun. You opened your eyes to find yourself in a completely different bed, room and planet.

" your awake finely, breakfast's there if you want it. Might be cold though" Loki mumbled while biting into a piece of toast, he plucked from a gold tray.

" How did you get me here?" You asked, sitting up looking at the bright blue sky through the large balcony doors, you stepped out of the huge bed that was so obviously Loki's, the black silk sheets and the huge gold headboard with two gold horns at each end.

"I can be quite persuasive when your asleep, by that I mean I picked you up and well took you," he said following you to the balcony. You stepped out on the balcony, the stone underneath your feet warm from the sun, the breeze brushing through your hair perfectly.

You can see the whole town from Loki's bedroom, people smiling and laughing, children playing. " your not yelling at me so I'm taking that as a good sign" Loki whispered in your ear while snaking his arms around you.

" for once I'm glad you ignored me" you leaned your head back kissing him " this place is beautiful but you know what else is beautiful, you in your Asgardian armour, you should definitely wear this more often" you smirk turning around running your hands up and down his heavily gold platted armoured chest. 

He ran his cold hands over your hips and pulled you close, in a puff of green smoke you were back on the bed, Loki half-naked this time. " we could have walked the one millisecond the bed" you giggle going in for a kiss rolling on top of him, feeling his growing buldge underkneath your already soaked thong.

"It wouldn't have had the same effect" he mumbled as he broke the kiss and reattached his warm lips to your neck and collarbones. You reached down with your hand to pull out his dick, desperate to have it inside you, craving the full feeling he gives you.

You line himself up with your entrence but before you had the chance to do so he flips you on your back and plungers in without warning making you gasp, the air leaving your lungs.

" i fuck you today, you understand" he growls placing a hand softly on your thoat as he starts to thrust in and out, his hand on your throat keeping you in place. You wrap your arms around his neck, biting your lip to conceal your moans in fear someone would hear.

" don't hide your moans from my dear, I want to hear what I'm doing to you" he demanded using his other hand to lift your leg over his shoulder, abusing your g spot with every forceful thrust. He realeases his hand from your throat and attaches it onto your sensitive bud, running circles around it in time with his dick sending you over the edge.

" thats it cum for daddy" he moans thusting harder to ride out your orgasm. You push him to the otherside of the bed get on top and lower down on his dick, placing your hands firmly on his chest. You bounce up and down making him closer to cumming. " that's it now cum for me" you moan out breathlessly as he empties his hot seed deep inside you.

You fall on his chest as he wraps his arms around you, his hands feeling warmer than usual. You lay on his chest listening to his slowing heartbeat. Something about being on his home planet and fucking in his bed made you feel closer to him.

" oh, by the way, we are having dinner with my family later" he calmly introduces.

" um, what.."