Anniversary

You got home from work before Tom so decided to quickly set up a cute little anniversary surprise for him,you have been dating 3 years to this day and you wanted to show him just how much he meant to you. You made a start on preparing his favourite meal; steak and chips medium rare and his chips on the crispy side heavily salted, you knew him well.

When dinner was nearly ready you decided to get ready you put on your best matching lingerie set and a little black dress over the top that hugged you in all the right places, you curled your hair put on a dash of makeup and the perfume you knew he loved.

You strung up some love hearts banners you brought ages ago and laid out his gifts and lit some candles just in time for him coming home. You stood in the middle of the living area waiting for him to arrive. "Y/n" he said softly as he stepped in admiring you from across room. He closed the door and dropped his coat and bag and walked towards you with open arms grabbing hold of your hips and pulling you into a warm embrace. "Happy anniversary" you beamed into his shoulder
" happy anniversary to you too, do I smell steak?" He asked smelling the air
" yep your favourite, and chips too"you laughed and pointed to the kitchen
"God I love you y/n" he laughed while speed walking into the kitchen.

You had both eaten, laughed and drank. Probably to much. You got up and passed him his gifts. One by one his face more excited the next. " time for yours" he said while guiding you up towards the mirror and telling you to close your eyes. A cold string of metal brushed across your collarbones You gasped and opened your eyes to the most beautiful, shiny butterfly that glistened in the light. " oh Tom it's absolutely gorgeous, thank you"
" it's even more gorgeous with you on it", you spun around and kissed him passionately on the lips, he wrapped him arms tightly around your waist making circles on your lower back with his fingers. Without breaking the kiss you both stumbled to the bedroom and fell on to the bed with him on top running his fingers up and down your sides electing a slight moan from you. You broke the kiss and rolled him over and stood up slowly zipping down your dressing making him watch, it was torture for him, he was scanning your body intensely as you stood there in your matching set lingerie. "God you are so beautiful y/n".

you could see the twitching bulge in his suit trousers, you got down on your knees and pulled him to the edge of the bed. Unbuckling his belt and unzipping his trousers you pulled out his twitching member and pumped gently biting your lower lip, you slowly started running your tongue up and down his long shaft, he moaned your name and grabbed your hair holding it at the back of your head, you took his tip into your mouth starting to run circles around his head making it twitch against your lips. You took his full length slowly sliding up and down and moving your hand on what your throat couldn't take. " fuck y/n, I'm gonna cum" he exhales throwing his head back " not yet your not" you get up pushing him further into the bed and throwing your panties to the side. You straddled him taking off your bra and kissed him passionately his tongue seeking entrance you let your tongues dance together for a while, you could feel your rising arousal, your getting very wet, you start grinding on his rock solid member making it shiny from your juices, you break the kiss and level your self up with his dick and slowly slide it into your soaking cunt.

You start bouncing up and down taking his entire length, making your head role backwards and causing you to moan uncontrollably, he flips you onto your back and slowly starts to roll his hips causing his length to hit your perfect spot, "fuck Tom, god don't stop" you moan with an out breath, as he thrusts in and out his mouths starts exploring your hard nipples, running circles with his tongue and sucking gently, you could feel the knot tightening in your stomach as your orgasm builds, his mouth explores the other nipple and he Moans into it making it vibrate sending you over the edge, "cum for me darling" Tom moans as your walls clench against his member while he rides out your orgasm, his own building intensely you moan his name sending him into to an orgasmic bliss as he shoots his hot seed inside you, he collapses onto you as you both come down from your highs. You rub your nails over his back, " happy anniversary, I love you y/n" he mumbles into your neck with some small warm kisses "I love you too Tom" you whisper back kissing the top of his head