Home at last *smut*

You have 20 mins left of work before you get to go home and FaceTime Tom on his work trip. He's been gone for weeks filming for a new film, you miss him deeply expressly his touch and his hot breath on your neck during your steamy shower sessions. You shake off the dirty thoughts squeezing your thighs together for some slight friction, hoping no one noticed you daydreaming and biting your lip.

You finish off filing the last couple of papers and checking everything is in order before your day off. you collect your bag and sling your coat over your arm and head to your car, unlocking the car and sitting at the wheel releasing a big sigh and a smile. You back out your parking spot and head home, images of toms member filling your head, you bite your bottom lip and moan at the thought of you wrapped around it.

You pull into your garage hoping tom is inside waiting to surprise you, you hurry to your door digging through your bag for your key. You step inside to find it dark and empty as per usual. You sigh in disappointment and kick off your heels, dropping your bag and draping your coat over the kitchen bar stool. I need a bath you thought, going into the bathroom slipping off your work dress and taking off your underwear before slipping in your comfortable dressing gown to wait while your bath fills.

*TOMS POV*  the taxi drops him off outside the house he could see the lights on, ah he thought thinking he was going to surprise you when you got home. He unlocked the door and slowly entered hoping you weren't in the kitchen or living room. He placed his big suitcase and carry on down slowly and took his coat and shoes off leaving them at the door.

He could hear faint singing coming from upstairs, realizing you were in the bath, perfect he thought tiptoeing up the stairs hoping you couldn't hear. He went into the bedroom and lying on the bed, waiting for you to come out. He couldn't wait to get his hands on you after all this time, just thinking about it gave him a semi. He was just imagining wet skin, a red face from the heat and wet hair that made you look so cute to him.

*THIRD PERSON POV*

You got out the hot bath, steam filling the room. You wiped the mirror clean with your arm and begin brushing your teeth, you brushed your wet hair and put on your favourite moisturiser and your bathrobe. You opened the door to your bedroom, flicking on the light you saw a very sexy looking tom on the bed. "Your home!" you squealed, tom stood up and you jumped into his arms wrapping your legs around him and kissing him passionately.

Both his hands on your arse holding you tightly like he never wanted to let go, "I heard you singing, you know I like it when you sing" he groans against your lips moving his down your neck, he grabs your bathrobe strap pulling it lose, exposing your naked breasts, nipples hardening at the breeze. He lightly tosses you onto the bed, you releasing the rest of the bathrobe from your shoulders and throwing it onto the floor.

You get further onto the bed, feeling the wetness dripping down your thighs at the sight of toms twitching member in his trousers. He starts stripping down, slowly undoing his shirt buttons and brushing it off his should like he was teasing you on purpose. You grew inpatient nealing on the bed taking his belt off then undoing his trouser buttons, making his hard member bounce free from his black boxer shorts.

You moan at the sight and start running your tongue up and down his shaft and swirling your tongue at the tip, making him throw his head back and swear under his breath. He pulls away and gets over you making your lips crash together and tongues dance. He starts planting light kisses down your neck to your nipples sucking on one and his hand playing with the other, you arch your back in pleasure letting go your moans almost uncontrollably, you had missed this.

He moves his mouth over to the other nipple so it gets the same attention, before descending his lips down your stomach making the knot in your stomach tighten. He kissers down your hips and surprises you by slowly sliding one finger up and down your soaked entrance he groans as he feels how wet you are, you moan loudly and he smirks knowing exactly what he's doing.

He delves a finger into your dripping cunt, while abusing your clit with his tongue, you arch your back " god don't stop" you screaming gripping the bedsheets, "I want you inside me" you moan, " growing impatient are we?" He groans. He starts slowly pumping his hard member with his hand a couple times before lining himself up with your entrance, gathering up your juicers making his tip shiny, he begins to push his thick head inside making you gasp at the pain and pleasure all rolled into one.

He pushers all of his length inside you making your walls clench around his cock, he stops to admire your face that's coated in pleasure, he crashers his lips with yours and slowly brings his cock out to the tip and thrusts it back in making you moan into his mouth, as he swallows your moans he begins to moves more rapidly while placing his thumb on your clit running lazy circles. Thrusting hard making his legs slap against your thighs.

You feel the knot in your stomach grow tighter and tighter, he plants small gentle bites up your neck making your arch back underneath, he wraps a single arm around your back holding you up, thrusting to hit your G spot, as he groans in your ear making you a mess craving your release.

" cum for me darling" he moans, his sexy accent pushing you over the edge, you feel the pleasure radiate through your body making you arch further up and curl your toes, the sight of you sent him into his orgasmic bliss, as his thrusts got sloppy and his groans got louder, spreading his seed deep into your pussy.

As he collapsed onto of you trying to spread his weight out so he didn't crush you, you both spend some time in silence coming down from your highs, you open your eyes to toms closed, you slowly play with his hair and scratching his back, getting a slight smile from his making you also smile.

" you enjoying this" you whisper, he groans back a obvous yes. " i think you might need another shower" he laughs, you laugh back planting small kissers on top of his head " you better join me this time"

" oh i will" he said picking you up bridal style and carrying you to the bathroom.