Chapter 11: Friendzoned

"click, click"

"BOOM!!!"

"Everybody put your hands up🎶" Lisa came downstairs singing and throwing her hands all around more than likely pointing to the different cardinal points.

"Psycho" Nathan whispered in my ears. I slapped him to which he laughed at.

"So as I was saying before madam psycho" he paused when I hit him again.

"Ahem before madam psy- *cough* secretary interrupted".

He paused for what I think is dramatic effect he holds my hands and looked into my eyes and said.
"I really like sweet breath"

My body instantly tensed for what was about to come. I looked down as I waited for my embarrassment.

"And you gave me just that" I instantly looked up into his eyes although they felt heavy. I don't know why but I find it hard to look into Nathan's eyes.

" What do you mean?" I asked as I diverted my gaze to Lisa who was taking our convo a bit too much so I signal her to get going to which she frowned, pouted but didn't leave to my irritation.

" Uhmmm don't answer that as yet just give me a moment" I said as I went towards Lisa and grabbed her by her ears and pulled her towards her room.

"We leave in ten" i said then leave the room.

"What were you saying?" I asked Nathan sitting on the couch while he had his hand at his ear.

"I'm on the phone now" he replied. I just nod then go up to the room i stayed in.

At 9:49am we left. Nobody talked the whole way until Nathan dropped us off at the restaurant.

"Thank you" Lisa and I said in unison.

"Its okay" he said then drove off.

" What happened to him" Tessa asked us.

" Im gonna find Jonah, you tell her what happen" I said running off to find my baby.

**************************************

I spent the whole day catching up with my baby boy then hand wash our clothes. I didnt even get to attend church.

By 11:30pm I went ahead and got ready and left the house at 11:45 with Tessa watching Jonah.

At 12:30 approx two men came in hands in hands. They were both nice but I didnt completely know they were gay until they kissed on the way out.

"Cute?" I heard someone asked behind me.

"This boy is everywhere, so annoying" I say aloud not caring.

"maybe, maybe not and I dont care about their relationship'' I continued

" okay but you were staring at them... Wait, do you not like gays?"

"I know I'm in no position to judge but it's not right" I sighed.

" Not because its wrong for you mean its wrong for them, besides what wrong in the sight of God doesnt means it's wrong to the world" He said

" So you tell me, which is better living by God's word or living by what the world says?" i said finally turning around.

"People might say not because its wrong for God its wrong for the world but I just dont encourage it" I continued.

" A lot of them hide who they are because im sure they know its wrong " and continued

" Well a lot of people hide and worship God especially in Eastern countries. Is it wrong to worship God then?" He responds folding his arm.