📙:1

Goku

"Kakarot!? Get. Outta. Bed!!" My elder brother, Raditz yells.

"Just two minutes." I groan covering my ears with a pillow.

"That's what you said fifteen minutes ago. Stand up or i'll smack you with something hard."

"Fine, i'll get up." I sat up, half asleep. Raditz had a smile on his face before leaving the room.

I watched him go out and as soon as he vanished, I went back to bed.

"Kakarot!?" I heard someone growled and looked at the door. Raditz looked at me with vexed written all over his face.

I groaned before getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a nice warm bath.

I finished bathing and got out with a towel around my waist. I find my way to the wardrobe to take out some outfit for the day.

"Nah, too old. Wore it on friday. Too sporty..." I mumbled, checking the clothes in the wardrobe.

I finally found a grey T-shirt, a navy blue bomber jacket, dark blue jeans and some black sneakers.

I entered the closet and changed into the clothes. I looked at the rectangular wall mirror.

'The outfit's great.' I thought.

"Hmmm." I ran both hands through my hair, "It doesn't look that bad."

I smiled looking at my reflection in the mirror before running out of the closet.

I picked my bag off the floor and hung it on my left shoulder. I picked up my phone wireless headphone.

I hung the headphone around my neck and connected it through bluetooth but didn't play any song for now.

I walked downstairs heading to the kitchen looking for mom.

"Mom!!! Dad!!!" I yell.

"Are you in the kitchen?" I walked over to the kitchen but no one's there.

'Where could they've gone?' I asked myself, my eyes caught a note on the table and two plates of food.

I picked the paper and read what's written on it.

Good morning love.

Me and your Dad are at a friends place, that's you and your brother's food on the table there. Take it before leaving okay? I don't want what happen last time to happen again with both of you.

From: ♥Mom and Dad

I smiled and kept the paper on the table where Raditz can see it.

I picked the food up and ate it all. Raditz must be in his room. I picked my phone from my pocket and checked the time.

"Uh-oh! 7:50. Gotta go." I ran out the kitchen panicking.

I've been late to school once but not anymore. "Raditz i'm off to school!!! Meet you there!!!"

I fly up to the skies, "Hope i get there in time." I say.