📘:6

Chi Chi

"Oh why did you do that?" I whimpered as I face palmed.

I rose my head up and our eyes met. He smiled nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

Days passed after Bulma begged me to "Make Goku Smart" and he was actually getting the idea.

But right now, he has done something dumb. Every. Single. Day he does something stupid, funny or embarrassing but I'll correct him.

He acts exactly like a child and I like him for that. He's so innocent and adorable.

But now, he just threw out a lot of burritos out the window like it was nothing.

"Goku?" I called calmly. "I've told you a thousand times. Ask before you do anything."

"Sorry. I was tryna heat up a frozen burrito but then it didn't work." He explains. "So I tried that with all the burritos."

I put my hands on my hips releasing a big sigh. I just watch his innocent face and nervous smile.

What am I going to do with him?

"You know what? Stay in the living room and I'll bring you something to eat." I say.

He just watches me with those cute large eyes of his. How cute can he ever get?

"Thanks." He smiles and leaves.

I picked up my cellphone and dialed Bulma's number.

"Hey Chi what's up?" She picks the phone.

"Oh nothing. Just thought I'd call you." I said pick up some tomatoes, onions and other ingredients needed to make a sandwich.

"Sounds like you're in the kitchen. Whatcha making?" She asked.

"I'm making a sandwich for Goku. He just threw out a few burritos...."

Before I could say anything more, I heard her spill out water from her mouth and then started laughing.

"Come on why laugh?" I asked.

"Nothing Chi Chi.." She continued laughing non stop.

"Tell me when you're done."

"Okay, okay I'm through laughing." She says inbetween her laughs. "So Goku threw out some burritos?"

"Yeah." I answered putting the final touches on the sandwich.

"Why?"

"Because the burrito were frozen and he wanted to warm it up."

"So let me guess." She chuckled. "The burritos didn't heat up so he tried it with the other burritos?"

"Exactly." I said.

"I told you he'll be a lot to handle."

"Well he didn't give me any trouble for the pat few days. It was just today."

I picked the sandwich after I finished preparing it and walk to the sitting room where Goku was.

"Oh well." Was all she could say. "Yeah I almost forgot to inform you about a funfair"

"A fair?" I said filled with excitement as I stopped on my track to the living room.

It has been a while since I've been to a funfair before.

"Yeah. I'm inviting the gang with us."

"That would be great Bulma!" I squealed.

"Well then see you at noon tomorrow then." With that she ended the call.

I smiled at the thought of I going to a fair. I'll sure have a great time, especially on a farris wheel.

'I'll inform Goku. He too would be happy.' I skipped to the living.