📗:5

Chi Chi

"Today's topic would be Alkalines, Salt and Acids." The chemistry teacher says with a British accent. Probably she's from London.

I'm in chemistry class with Bulma, Launch and 18, all sitting on the same row.

Guess Goku and his own friends are in another class.

"Before we start, how many students are here?" The teacher asks.

"We're....." One of the students started counting, "Thirteen."

"Okay. Good for me." She sighs out if relief.

"Why?" 18 asks.

"Do you have any idea how I would work with more that twenty students?" She answers with a question, "But now I have less students, does anyone have an idea on this topic?"

"Yeah. We've been taught like... a lotta times now." Launch says.

"Okay." The British teacher says. Moving away from the board and standing in front of the class.

"How about some questions to see if you guys were really taught and you understood it."

Great. Questions that are too boring to answer. I slide down on my desk with my hat covering my face.

"Definition of Acid, Base and salt." She stated.

I knew some... or maybe all the class would raise their hands up. But I didn't because it's so boring.

"Everyone rose their hands up." She says, "Except for you."

The hat I used to cover my face was taken away from me by the teacher.

"I asked a question. What are acids, bases and salts?" She placed one hand on her hip while the other held my hat.

I couldn't do anything if not, I would have torn her into pieces and take my hat.

But... I would also get detention.

I stood up and looked into her ice blue eyes.

"A base is a class of generally water-soluble compounds, having bitter taste, turns red litmus blue, and react with acids to form salt."

"And?"

"An acid is also a class of water-soluble compounds, having sour taste, turns blue litmus red, and react with some metals to liberate hydrogen, and with bases to form salt."

"Also?"

"The salt belongs to one of the compounds formed from the reaction of an acid with a base, where a positive ion replaces a hydrogen of the acid."

"You may sit." She handed me my hat back and went back to the board.

I put my hat on my head and sat back down.

'Wierdo.'

~×~

"Hey girl." 18 greeted as she finds her seat, "How was your day?"

"In between bad and worse." I replied eating my lunch.

We're at the cafeteria, which means I get to see those teachers no more. Untill 20 minutes later.

"I could tell." She opens a can coke. "From the way that British chemistry teacher interrogated you, you were like a bag of coffee."

I wouldn't say she's lying. I hated the way that lady acted with me.

"What should she had done then?" Launch walks over at us, "If she had done something, we all know what's next."

"Sure." 18 agrees, "But why do you say your day has gone from bad to worse?"

"Since the chemistry class, I had fights with other teachers." I started, "I dunno, I may have offended someone this morning or maybe last night."

"Or maybe the teachers are in a bad mood." Bulma cuts in.

"You could say that again." I rolled my eyes.

She found a seat next to me and sat down with a bowl of different varieties of fruits.

"Seriously. Students are also complaining. A guy got into detention ten times this morning because he didn't answer the right questions."

"Too bad." I commented with an indifference expression.

"A girl got two weeks suspension letter because she let her hair down in gym class today."

"What's the reason for that?" Launch asks with an eyebrow raised.

"According to the gym mistress, she was seducing the guys."

"This school has started to annoy me." I complained.

"Just thank your stars you're still here without a suspension letter. You're still new so you have favours from teachers."

"Yeah. Probably." I say.

'Just have to endure. Everything would be okay.' I told myself.

A/N:
Hello readers and Happy New month!! Sorry for updating pretty late. You don't blame me, blame my school.

I have a lotta work here because I missed a week of school and I have to recover all the work.

Wish me luck😌.

See ya.

Forever Yours: Goku X Chi Chi (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara