📙:4

Goku

"Today we're gonna be talking about properties and functions of the cell." The biology teacher says as he writes on the board, "Turn your textbook to page 83."

I opened the text book to the required page.

"Goku please could you lend me a pen?" Bulma requested.

I handed her my pen and lean down on my chair.

"I asked for a spare pen, not YOUR pen." She says.

"Just have it. I don't understand anything by the way." I replied.

"You know you do need some friends so you could be a bit smart?"

"Should I be hearing your chatters or the pen on your book?" The teacher asked as he focuses on writing on the board.

"I got someone for you to meet." Bulma says, "She just might help you."

"She?" I looked at Bulma only to get a wink from her.

'Oh well.' I thought, going in to my land of Z's.

Bulma

"Goku!?" I yelled.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He jolted out of his dream-land as I slammed his desk so loud.

I've been standing here waking him up for about fifteen minutes past our school's closing time.

"Why'd you have to wake me up like that?" He whined.

"Do you have any idea how long I've been standing here waking you up?!" I grind my teeth angrily still keeping an angry eye contact with him.

"What time is it?" He asked.

As if I'm gonna answer it. He picked up his phone and looked at the time.

"Now you know what time it is?" I say.

"Finally school's over, why didn't you wake me up at 3?" I asked.

I growl at him. Why did I ever meet him? He has made my life a living hell. Not to talk of his hot-headed, troublesome, annoying friend Vegeta. They get so on my nerve.

I sigh out some air as I slowly release my anger.

"You know what? You're very lucky." I stated.

"Thanks." He grinned goofily.

"Urgh..." He got me annoyed again, I hope Chi Chi survives with him around. "Just.... come with me and don't get me annoyed on our way."

"Alright." He answers.

He picked up his bag and hung it on one shoulder as we walked out the classroom.

Few minutes later, we're at the gate of the school, waiting for Chi Chi to arrive.

"So... why are we standing here?" Goku asked.

"To find a killer that would kill us obviously." I answered.

"What?! I don't wanna die before my time or before my mom or my Dad nor Raditz."

I grabbed his shirt with anger dragged him down to my level.