📘:3

Chi Chi

"So class," Mrs Mira says, "before the end of this week, everyone must have a topic on geology and geography to talk about."

I played with my pen as I listened to her announcement. Somehow, everything is now boring and worst if it all, I'm in the front seat where if a person does a funny thing he would get detention.

"Each of you would pick one topic on each of the subjects. And the more clarity the topic has, the more the mark."

'Hmm. This would be
.....Interesting.' I smiled.

The last bell that signalizes the end of school for the day was heard, and the whole class was dismissed.

I sigh finally getting the strength to sit up right and pack my books.

Come to think of today, I've gone through so many subjects and found out that I still have my brain intact.

Though I was a newbie, I was ahead of all the students in each class. Not only students, but even teachers.

I can't believe I have much in my head.

I got everything in my backpack and hung it on my shoulder. I stood up from my desk and walked out the door.

I felt a heat sensation rising up from the soul of my feet, up to the crown of my head. It could only tell that I'm pressurizing myself.

The first day in school and I'm putting pressure on my brain. How funny is this?

I walked out of the hallways and into the parking lot to get my beloved car.

I pulled out my car keys and unlocked it. I opened the driver's door widely as I just stare at it.

Yeah, I know the brand of the car is a high lander and I can stare at it all day, but, I just don't feel like driving.

'Probably I'll go to Bulma's place.' I thought.

I looked round for Bulma only to see a lot of students' leaving the school premises as they walk to their car and some walk home.

But Bulma was nowhere to be found. I closed the door to my car and lean on the car for few minutes waiting to see Bulma.

"Let's go girls." I heard Bulma's voice.

I turned around and saw her walking with two girl. One has pale skin, chin length straight blonde hair.

She's wearing a blue inner wear, a denim jacket, mini jean skirt and some black knee length boots.

The other girl has blonde shoulder length curly hair which is decorated with a red ribbon. Matching with the ribbon, she wore a red halter neck crop top, boyfriend jean and white converse.

I met eyes with Bulma and I think she smiled immediately. I could see her coming my way.

"Chi bae?" She called now standing few feet away from me.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Wanna join us? We're heading in a direction of a warm meal if you're up?" She suggested.

"Well, I don't wanna drive, and I've got nothing to do, so it's a yes." I agreed.

"Well come on, lemme introduce you." She dragged me to where the other 2 girls were at.

"Girls? Say hello to my long lost friend, her name's Chi Chi."

"Hey." I greeted.

"Oh hey Chi Chi. My name is Launch, so nice to meet you." The girl with the red ribbon on her head says and gives me a tight hug.