one

The unknown person said, "It's better to be hurt than to be hurt others. Nice people can be happy with that."

If they gave their opinion to the others, some of them would agree while the others object to the statement.

Why? Because it's the nature of the world. There's a time where they could be selfish and selfless. But, aren't they remain the same in the end?

-

A figure of a white-haired adult with a black blindfold covered his eyes. He exited the room after handling some matters regarding the higher-ups.

With his usual childish smile wiped off across his face, he leaned himself on the wall. Gojo Satoru, or the white-haired adult earlier, let out a sigh after managed to control his anger after having a conversation with them.

"What are they? A bunch of stupid old men or something?"He murmured in a low voice, make sure that no one could hear him.

He picks his phone while scrolling through his gallery, recalled some memories he spent of friends or acquaintances that he knew.

Suddenly, a picture of him with a kid with a big smile spread on his face made him remember that kid. Gojo smiled a bit before once again faded from his face after he realized what happened to that kid.

"Only if I was there......"A pang of guilt built inside his heart for a moment before vanished.

Gojo dialed a number, which it's quickly being picked.

'Gojo-sensei?'A familiar voice came from his phone, which he could hear clearly.

'Yo! I had some missions for both of you. Care to hear it?'

-

Two figures of teens walked through the park. Although it's already night, somehow they still wore their uniform, which could be categorized as different.

A tall, dark-haired boy with dark blue eyes had a light on his phone, leading the way while the white-haired boy followed him with an eyepatch covering his left eye.

As they keep walking, a dark-haired boy or his name Fushiguro Megumi found a kind of box near them.

"I think that's the box Gojo-sensei just mentioned earlier."Megumi exclaimed on his classmate before he walked to the box.

A white-haired teen immediately opened his eyepatch, a bright blue eye, scanning over the box.

"Wait"A word that came from his mouth made Megumi froze on his spot, wondering why he suddenly told him to stop.

His blue eye scanned inside the box while trying to sense the cursed energy inside of him. However, he couldn't sense it at all.

"There's nothing inside the box. I already use my Six Eyes to sense the cursed energy, but there's none."

The dark-haired teen couldn't help but feel dumbfounded. It feels like they are wasting their time just to retrieve something.

But he didn't just give up there. Megumi checked the surroundings with a slight hope while the white-haired teen, or Gojo (Y/N), stood there while his heterochromia eyes fell on the building near them.

Somehow, (Y/N) felt familiar cursed energy on the building or more detail-school with some cursed spirits lingering around it.

He narrowed his eyes at Megumi, who picked up his phone from his pocket as he proceeds to call someone.

'There's nothing here'

'Huh?'

'The Stevenson screen's empty'