eight

A guy with eyepatch on his right eye,glaring coldly at his enemy

A guy with eyepatch on his right eye,glaring coldly at his enemy.Ryomen Sukuna,who laughing at him.

"KUHAHAHAHAH!You're strong!"

However,he didn't respond as he still had his cold gaze pointing at King Of Curses.

"You're nothing but fool,Ryomen Sukuna.See your ugly face makes me want to kill you and slashes your body into pieces"

An emotion disappeared on Ryomen Sukuna face,he returned a cold gaze at him.

"We will end this right here,right now."

"You're right.We should end this,The One Eyed King."

[-linebreak-]

---

[-Gojo (Y/N)-]

We're literally under attack.My gaze turned towards Quanxi,who literally on my embrace.A blushed visible on her cheeks.

I turned to the veil,which blocked someone from entered it.

"Quanxi,find all students in this veil.I will headed out and informed this to Gojo-sensei and others."

She took a glance at me,before closing our distance as she wrapped her arms on my neck.

Suddenly,she put her lips on mine.We kissed for 30 seconds,before she pull herself.

"Will I got my rewards for this?"

I averted my gaze,tried to look anything than her but I just said a simple answer.

"Date"

She formed a mischievous smile,licking her lips.

"After the event.We will go together"

I nodded my head,we quickly parted away while I made my way to the outside of barrier.I channel my cursed energy,forming an illusion of myself,or in the short words 'Clone'.

Both of us made an eye contact,before I broke the silence.

"Observe the situation.If you done,come back and report to me"I said strict tone.

My clone nodded his head,teleport away from me.I arrived at the end of the veil,I made it outside.

Suddenly,I saw three figures running at my direction.

Principal Gakuganji bringing a case while Utahime-san running in front of him while Gojo-sensei running at the roof.

They spotted me as they stopped running.I could feel Gojo-sensei's gaze at me.