four

After finished doing his routine in the day, the white-haired teen rest himself on the bed, staring at the ceiling with his unreadable expression. His classmates weren't here either, so he had time to be alone.

In his room, there's a ton of books and shelves surrounding the room like a library. People would be wondering why he collected dozen of books in his room.

Actually, he had an interest when it comes to books, especially the novel category. Aside from spending his time as a sorcerer, he had another side, which he could call himself a 'nerd' in this school.

He loves reading. It's like books were the only partner he could get.

(Y/N) took out some novel he bought in the other day when they tried to find a transfer student, which turned out to be Kugisaki Nobara.

With his gaze fell on the book, a mild interest appeared on his mind.

Bileygr. That was a name of a book by the famous author in Tokyo, Takatsuki Sen which it's the author's pen name.

The title is a reference to Odin, the one-eyed ruler of the Norse Gods. The protagonist of the story was a noble and leads a rebellion to oppose his enemy. The villain of the story was a corrupted human who turned into a monster, humiliating all humans in his sight.

Before he could read the book, a vibrate came from his phone. With a slight annoyance, he opened his smartphone, looking at the message he received from his brother, Gojo Satoru.

All the thing he knows is he went overseas to handle some business regarding his clan or something. Not having the intention to waste his time, he responds to the message.

Gojo Brothers The Women Magnets

Gojo Satoru

My little brother. Since you had free time, I want you to exorcise curses in this location.

Gojo (Y/N)

You could have sent Itadori-san to practice his control cursed energy

Gojo Satoru

The reason I assigned you this is because there's nobody else who could handle it. Megumi also currently healing from his injury and helping those students.

Gojo (Y/N)

K

Gojo Satoru

Good luck and don't die! If you die, I will go berserk and destroy everything! By the way, how's our group name? Is it good?

Read

Gojo Satoru

Come on! don't ignore your nii-san like that!

Read

Looking at the group name, he felt cringed. He might change the name of the group once he finished handling the cursed spirits.

(Y/N) stopped himself from messaging him more before he was lost in his thought.

'Did he know that three of them have been called by Ijichi-san?'

He wasn't sure at all. The white-haired teen shook his head as he changed his clothes into his uniform. Once he finished, he brought his eyepatch along with him as he put it inside his pocket.

Today was supposed to be his day-off, but Gojo-sensei just gave him another work. But, who will exorcise those curses if the jujutsu didn't do anything?

Of course, he's not a hero, but he tried himself to save others by becoming the sorcerer.

"Let's end this quickly..."He muttered