twelve

(Y/N) opened his eyes as darkness surrounded his ugly presence. He processed what happened earlier between him and Sukuna Ryomen.

Letting out a sigh, he stood up, seeing his body no longer injured. He knew it's just his hallucination-or-not? He didn't know what kind of place is this. He only knew that this was the place where he met with 'that person' although he rarely met him.

(Y/N) look at the ground. Black and white tiles were the only ones he could see right now. He heard footsteps from an unknown direction, but he could hear them. A mysterious guy who has similar hair to (Y/N) walked towards him at a slow pace.

That person stopped in front of (Y/N). Now, he clearly could see that person's eyes. He has a red pupil with a black sclera on his left eye, similar to what the books described 'The One-Eyed King' itself.

(Y/N) eyed at that person, who kept his mouth shut from the beginning, but he spoke. "You wake up already?"

Without hesitation, (Y/N) only nodded his head while kept his eyes on him with curiosity. "Are you Gojo Kaneki, or should I say, The One-Eyed King?"

That person or referred to as Kaneki gave him a smirk before proceed to the next conversation. The scenes around them changed as the garden with white Higanbana around the garden appeared within a second.

The scenery was quite nice. It's not windy nor hot.

(Y/N) admitted it was beautiful scenery, but his expression turned into a frown after remembering the definition of that flower.

Meanwhile, Kaneki cut his skin as blood from his right hand flew to the flower. The white higanbana turned into red, which was supposed to be its original color. His calm gaze studied (Y/N), who standing there quietly.

"You must be curious why I appeared on your mind since you were young, Gojo (Y/N)."

Indeed, (Y/N) were curious why he always disturbed him. Seeing his reflection, he couldn't see his Six Eyes on his left eye. Maybe, it's because he is currently on his mind?

"Because our existence was just to defeat Ryomen Sukuna, or his nickname is the King Of Curses. My-no, our motive was to made Sukuna disappear from the Jujutsu world forever."

"When the sorcerer knew that Sukuna could be back and destroy the Jujutsu world, I use my eyes to live myself in the new body," He said, paused before gestured his finger at (Y/N). "Which it turned out to be you. In other words, I'm your incarnation. We have the same soul but different body."

"But, the second life was tough, isn't it? Of course, our first life was similar to the second life, but the difference is someone was willing to protect you at all cost"

"...Then, why couldn't regain my memory? If I could regain my memory sooner, then does that mean I could regain my power?"(Y/N) shot a question at himself, but Kaneki just sighed.

"You are broken, Gojo (Y/N). Unlike our second life, our first life is more horrible than that, but we managed to overcome the pain we need to endure. You are strong, but your weak heart was the factor you became weak."

(Y/N) clenched his fists because what he said was right. Kaneki didn't even glance at him as he continued to speak. "Enough of that. We need to defeat him first without killing Yuuji. Don't worry. You will regain your memory after we finished talking. There's only one more thing I want to talk about"

(Y/N) once again intently listened to him. He couldn't waste his time talking because he had to defeat Sukuna and save others.

"Once you meet her, tell her that you really love her and apologize to her."