thirteen

TW!: This chapter contain smut, so feel free to read it or skip this.

-

(Y/N) slowly opened his eyes, awoke from his slumber. He could feel a weight that forbids him from waking up from his bed.

He scanned through the room, a familiar place he could remember when he had a trip with Gojo-sensei and his classmates back then. He recalled the incident with Shibuya back then when he had his fight with Ryomen Sukuna, his arch-enemy he had killed back then, later resurrected into the modern world.

As he pulled the blanket that covers the lower part of his body, a purple-haired woman slept on his lower part. Unlike her usual hairstyle, she let her hair loose whenever she wanted to sleep. He patted her head cause that woman awoke from her slumber, her eyes gazing at his.

She let out a yawn which he found cute as he was the first one to speak."Baal" He called her name urgently as he rubbed his eyes.

Her eyes widened for a bit before relaxed as she managed to speak too."Kaneki, my love" She called his name.

The silence filled the room. (Y/N) and Baal couldn't say anything because of the awkward feeling between them. Honestly, they could see their partner's naked body.

"I'm......"(Y/N) tried to explain what happened back then, but she silenced the emo before she managed to speak instead of him.

"I know why you suddenly left me, Kaneki. You couldn't afford to be called a monster by others, right?"She responded as (Y/N) widened his eyes in surprise.

He averted her gaze, who currently staring at him as if she stared at his soul instead of his eyes. Without saying anything, he embraced her which made her surprised by his sudden action, later embraced him back.

They let go of each other before staring at each other again. Baal leaned forward to kiss him, but (Y/N) blocked it by put his hand at her lips before put his finger at her lips.

"Shhh, let me get my things first," He said with his seductive voice made Baal pressed her thighs together. He covered her eyes with his right eyes before searching for something at the desk he had on the side of the bed. After a few seconds, he already found the things he needs.

A piercing tongues.

There's a pair of piercing tongues he received from his brother, Gojo Satoru back then. (Y/N) already knew the function of these things, but keep it before he really needs to use it.

Now, it's a perfect time to use it, isn't it?

(Y/N) silently thanked his brother for giving him these things as he put them on his tongue. With his right hand covering Baal's eyes, he needs to use his left hand to put it on his tongue.

Enduring the pain he got from the piercing tongue, he finally got them at his tongue before pulled his right hand. Baal proceeds to make her lips making contact with his.

The more they kissed, the more she realized there was something foreign in his mouth. Atop his tongue were two lukewarm and metal balls. Each of which domain over a different spot. He used them carefully and strategically pressing against her.

Until they separated, although their bodies still pressing against each other. She admitted that his kiss was satisfying. She couldn't help but want more of it.

He connected his lips against her, once again. However, he used both of his hands to travel through her body. His left hand gripped on her thigh while the other one massaged her ass slowly.

"Kaneki~"Baal called his name with lust in her eyes cause (Y/N) smirked. His hand gripped harshly on her thigh as he pulled away, looking at her with a similar eyes to her.