CHAPTER 1 ||FIRST MEET||

"NO!"

"DON'T!!"

"PLEASE!!!"

" PLEASE! I BEG YOU!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!"

"......."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi, the names Iruma. Suzuki Iruma.
I am a human who was sold to a demon by my crazy idiotic parents...

And right know, I live on a place where demons live called the Netherworld. Oh! And the demon I mentioned earlier who bought me just then became my grandpa! his name is Sullivan.

Well he just wanted a grandchild which made me feel relieved. Because it was far from what I expected like if he and I will be in his dining room but I'M THE ONE ON THE TABLE AS THE DESERT OR THE MAIN DISH!!!

But good thing that really didn't happen heh..

"Good Morning Iruma-Kunn~!"

I quickly woke up from the sudden call of my grandpa which made my heart pump fast. It was 6:30 in the morning and his security demon, Opera led me into the dining room to eat breakfast.

"Sooo, Iruma~ ^^."

While I was drinking Hell Gray Tea, I looked at Grandpa.

"Are you ready for your first day of school?"

"HAH?!"

I was shocked that I spited the tea out of my mouth because IT'S ONLY MY SECOND DAY IN THE NETHERWORLD AND I AM ALREADY ATTENDING A SCHOOL! to be specifically, AN ALL DEMONS SCHOOL!!!

"W-WHAT! Bu-but Grandpa! It's only been for a day and-"

"AHHHHHHH! OPERA-SAN!!!!! DID YOU HEAR THATTTTT???!!" Sullivan excitedly shouted..

"Mhm."

"HE CALLED ME HIS GRANPA! I AM A CERTIFIED GRANDPA NOW! YIEPIEEEEEEEE!!! AHHHHH FOR THE FIRST TIME!! I GOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS!"

Iruma was very confused on what is happening by now and again SHOCKED cause he was already in his uniform and was already clean!

"EHH?!?"

And in a second, his Grandpa was CRYING ALREADY!

"O-opera, let's walk Iruma-Kun to school or let's just ride a carriage even better!"

Iruma's mind was full of confusion,

"S-school?!, C-ca-carraige?!"

"I DON'T WANNA BE EATEN BY DEMONS GRANDPA!"

"Hmmm? ohhh!!!! Good thing you reminded me of that Iruma-kunn~!"

He uhmmm... *clears throat* ... "sprayed" a bottle of perfume to Iruma to make his scent of human unrecognizable to demons.

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

.
.
.
.

"Wait a minute....