Chapter 5 ||QUESTIONS||

Previously:

ASMODEUS-KUN!!! WATCH OUT!!!

Huh?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Clara: IRUMA-CHII! WAKE UP!!!

Iruma's POV: I felt something weird at the presence of aura on where grandpa left me. It was kind of familiar, it gives me the creeps. The aura was something mysterious, it feels like it is telling me something nor bad and good. As I tried to move my hands, I just couldn't.

I tried to open my eyes, but it feels like it is glued. My body aches as much as my chest as if there's a boulder on top of it. I saw Asmodeus-kun saved me, but why and how did he get here so easily? Why did the ground shake? Why was I given a key?

I want to seek for the answers but my mind tells me that I should give up searching for it.

Clara: *getting worried* I-RU-MA-CHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! *splashes water on Iruma*

*Iruma chokes then gasps for air* What- what?, What happened?!

Iruma's POV: What? I was in the house just a second, now why are we still at the fair?..

*a strong wind occurs*

Asmodeus: VALAC!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! NOW HE'S ALL WET AND COLD! *dries Iruma with his fire magic*

Clara: Iruma-chi! I was so worried, maybe riding the cute eggy-spinning ride wasn't a good idea as it made you feel sick!

Asmodeus: Ahem! WE were worried! And Valac, if you weren't begging Iruma-sama to ride the carousel, he wouldn't faint!

Iruma: guys, *groans* please stop shouting.. my head hurts.. *hesitates to talk because he feels tired* *sighs deeply*. Azz-kun, it's alright. And Clara don't blame yourself, I insisted on riding there too *smiles slightly*. I am sorry for making you both worry.

Oh?-

Clara: *water starts to form in her eyes* I-iruma-c-chii.. *couldn't hold any longer*

*Bursts into tears* WAAHHHHH, I'M SO SORRY IRUMA-CHII! WAHHHH! *taking out things from her pockets* IRUMA-CHII, HERE, PLEASE DRINK THIS! IT WILL HELP YOU FEEL BETTER! *still crying* I- i.. i am *hic!* so sorry
*hic!*

Iruma: *wipes Clara's face* There, there Clara-san, it's alright. Please stop crying, your face will be masked by sadness and I would not like that *smiles softly* *clara calms down a bit* there, there.. *hugs her*

While Iruma was comforting Valac, Asmodeus stayed silent. Why? Could or can you guess?

~Swoosh~

Few days later... Poor Iruma is still overthinking about what happened. Every time he couldn't sleep but when he forces himself even more, he just keep on flashbacking on THAT event. It was really real, to him that is.

He doesn't know what to do. It is either he should tell someone, like Sullivan and Opera or he should just keep it to himself. Everyday, he would walk back and forth until he just gets tired.

*sigh*

Why? It looked really real. I know it really happened. *looks outside through the window from his bedroom* I felt it. The vibrating, the shaking, the cracking of the area I was on... I was about to be crushed by this house.. *becomes silent for a minute*

I was about to be crushed but it didn't happened because of Asmodeus-kun.. *eyes become calm as his heart is pounding rapidly*

Azz-kun.. azz-kun.. azz-

.
.
.
.

Zzzzzzz......

Thankfully, the tired Iruma is now sleeping. He has now convinced that what happened to him ago was all just a dream. Because he thought, "why would that happen? If it did, then I should've woke up with a big mess around me, and Azz-kun is there with me.. but I woke up in the fair with him and Clara.. everything is going to be fine Iruma. Ok? Calm yourself down, enhale and exhale..".

The area was calm as he until the windows opened because of a strong wind. Has the weather turned bad? Or maybe -----

FLOOOSHHH

Thankfully, Iruma didn't wake up. Instead of feeling the cold breeze of wind, he felt heat instead.

"Ahh, how cute you are when you are sleeping. Finally you have now relaxed yourself my sweet darling.", someone said while brushing with Iruma's hair. "I'm sorry that you must feel awful about something, I do wish that you'd tell me but because of ..., nevermind.. I can't do anything yet. I'm sorry but, i promise I will do anything to protect you.", they said and sighed deeply. The person pecks a kiss on Iruma's forehead. The windows closed and now the heat disappears. The person is now gone.

.
.
.

Iruma: "The key.. blue key", "must find it", he said as if he was having a nightmare which made him wake up.

Iruma's POV: what?.. *sighs deeply* I don't know what I am doing right now with my life..

.

.

.

.

~Chapter 5 Ending~

Note: sorry for not posting so long and sorry if my story's short. I am just too busy with my school activities, they're giving too much to answer ಥ‿ಥ but thankfully, I'll be able to write stories more in june! I hope you liked this new update! Stay tuned!! Bye!♥️

Story by: @iruma_chiii / Akemi_Emiko (me)

Other Social Media Accounts:
TikTok: laverna
FB: Lavander Harmon
IG: cheesecake_vampiree
YT: CheeseCake_Vampire