Chapter 4 ||WHAT'S HAPPENING?!||

Previously:

NE-NE IRUMA CHII!!! LET'S GO AND PLAY AND RIDE SOME RIDESSS!!~~

Rides? There's rides here?

Ahh yes Iruma-sama. But I think that's a bad ide-

*Iruma's eyes lighten up*

*Asmodeus clears his throat* GOOD idea Valac!

huh? *plain face because of the sudden change of answer of Asmodeus-kun*

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!

Please stop- *crying in the inside TvT*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ahhhhh!~ Yesterday was really do sure fun! *stretches while in bed and then sighs* Few weeks has passed huh, Iruma. (Note: He is talking to himself)

Playing, studying, hanging out with my new friends; meeting new people; having a new grandpa and a butler.. I can really tell that demons aren't demons at all. It's just what they call themselves.

To be honest, I'm kind of getting the hang of living here in the Netherworld and I am not going to lie, I think demons are better than people.

My life in the human world is completely messed up but now, that's a "was". My parent's treating me like nobody, my "friends" using me, bullies taking the money I spent on working and more. I do not even want to remember them. After all they did? I don't know if I can forgive them or no...

Maybe they were treated the same when they were younger? Or maybe they just abuse their powers like that? Or they're really are just like who they are when they see me. *takes a deep breath*

I am still feeling a bit sleepy- *yawns* but since it's morning, I gotta wake myself up T^T

*Insert sad Iruma Noises*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Opera.. have you prepared it?...

Yes Sullivan-sama-

*Door in dining table opens*

.
.
.

Ohayo Oji-chan and Opera-san! *smiles*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Iruma-Kun!!!! Oji-chan has a surprise for you! *runs quickly to raise him then followed with a tight loving hug* I am excited for you to see it!

Mhm! Anything that you and Opera will be giving me is and are going to be great! *shines*

*Opera comes closely to Sullivan with a strange atmosphere*

Sullivan: ... *silent*

.
.
.

Opera: *whispers* Master.. why did you tell him....

*eerie music intensifies*

DUG!