CHAPTER 6 ||FEELINGS||

*unknown person stretches* arghh!~ *back cracks*

that felt so good!! *laughs awkwardly and then looks at his friend*

Unknown Person's POV: huh? Is he alright? *sips his hell grey tea and tries to fake cough to make the other person with him notice him*

"..."

Unknown Person's POV: Nothing? Really  nothing? -,-. Welp, that was to be expected anyways. I knew he'd ignore me *getting pissed a bit but smiles it off*. Hmm, He has been like that for a few days now.

I think he started being like that when he said he was going somewhere important butt, I am assuming that he only said that to avoid his family's ''discussion and bonding'' with him. I thought it would be only for a short time but it doesn't seem to be like it.

*sighs*

I do wish he'd tell me but I really don't want to repeat what happened like the last time I tried to keep annoying him to tell me what's going on his problems.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

|| Flashback from a month ago ||

*sighs deeply*

Hm?- *gets up and goes to his friend*. HEY HEY THERE MATE! WHAT ARE U DOING??? *takes the paper from the other person's hand* Let's see the contents of the paper shall we?

Huhh?? *rubs eye and looks at the paper again.*

I am confused dude. You're getting just whatttTTtTTTt????? *confused demon noises*

"shut...."

oh shi-

/and in at this moment he knew. he f#cked up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SENSEIIIIIII!!! HELP MEeeEEEE!!!!!*voice cracks* DON'T BURN ME!! I STILL HAVE A COMPETITON THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!! I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I DON'T WANNA BE A GRILLED MAN YET DUDE! SPARE MI LIFE PLEASEEEE!!!!

Unknown Sensei: "yet"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

-And then the Unknown Person died. The end-
|| END OF FLASBACK ||

.
.
.
.

comment "f" to pay respects to the poor 'big' guy ;(((

Unknown Person's POV: I really don't wanna do it again. Thinking about it still gives me the chills *shivers*

*sighs and then stands up*

Hey partner, you can keep ignoring me but I just want to let you know that I am here. I can always make time to listen to your stories. Keeping it all to yourself doesn't help. It will only give you more pain that's hard to endure.

Once you're all filled up, you will break. Shattered into thick pieces of glass and then you may unintentionally hurt the people you don't want to hurt in the first place. You are the glass and what's almost filling you up is the water also known as your problems. Do u get it?

Welp, I'll be going now. I still promised my sister that I'll buy her foods today. *smiles softly* Goodbye and goodbye too sensei! Guess i'll see u tomorrow then haha.

.
.
.
.

"Goodbye."

*eyes widen a bit and smiles*

Hahahah, See yah!

.
.
.
.
.

Iruma: Hey Clara, where's Azz-kun? This is the first time he isn't here with us to go home today.

Clara: Azz-azz? Hmmmmm *thinks* I don't know too Iruma-chii. And I agree with you!! He was acting pretty weird too earlier when we were having classes and while having lunch. He was quiet when I'm trying to annoy him and he seems to be troubled with something but he's still a bit uhh, same(?) when treating you i guess?-

Iruma: Seems like I was the only one who didn't noticed that Clara *laughs a bit*. I hope he's alright though. I hope he's eating and doing well T^T.

Clara: ohoho~ well what do we have here Iruma-chii?~ *smirks* You've got a crush on Azz-azz don't you huhhh?? HUHHHH??? I'M RIGHT, RIGHT?? I MAY BE DUMB BUT I AM SMART TOO.

*proud clarin*

Iruma: A C-CRUSH?! *embarrased* Uhmmm-- what are you saying? What do you mean..

wait a minute-

Clara: worried for him because of such little things, feeling all fluttery and more comfy when he's around, blushing when he always treat you good and more Iruma-chii. It's normallllll~~~-

*Iruma covers Clara's Mouth to prevent from saying more *clears throat* "things"*

Iruma: I-...

Clara: ??.. *sees Iruma all red as a freshly picked tomato*

Iruma: how could I be this dumb.. *blushing hardly but relieved*

Clara: Don't worry! Crush is just momentarily, but love is for eternally. Your feelings might change but I manifest that he is your ''the one''!~ *smirks weirdly* (I'll make sure that you guys end up together MUHAHAHA<33)

(don't worry clara. I'm smirking weirdly like u right now AHAHAHHAHA
-author)

Iruma: C-CLARAA!!!! *runs away to prevent hearing more words from Clara*

Clara: COME HERE IRUMA-CHII MUHAHAHAHA. I PROMISE I'LL KEEP YOUR SECRET!! I'M A SAFE BOXX!! WAIT- WAS IT BOX OR BOOK OR SOMETHING ELSE?? NEVERMIND. COME HERE!!! HAHAHAHAH *laughs evily*

.
.
.
.
.

Asmodeus's POV: Huh? *sees his two friends 'playing' or i should say 'chasing' with each other* haha.. I hope I can join you both soon but with all that's coming, I might not be able to protect you from "him". *serious face*. Iruma, I promise I'll tell you everything once you are all ready to hear this. I'll always be here to protect you from the nightmares. I will always be your shield.

.
.
.
.
.

-To be continued-

~Chapter 6 Ending~

Note: Hahaha-. Okay. I'm sorry for not posting for the past few months- I guess I did waste my vacation leveling up on genshin-. But here I am back with a new chapter! I'll try to post more chapters and try my best to make them longer. Don't worry, this story isn't dead ahaha. I wont lie, I am kind of doing all my hobbies at the same time this vacation. writing stories, making comics(will be published in the future), and trying to write songs. But, don't worry, after publishing this chapter, I'll write another chapter and post it again tomorrow! Bye!<3

Story by: @iruma_chiii / Akemi_Emiko (me)

Other Social Media Accounts:
TikTok: laverna
FB: Lavander Harmon
IG: cheesecake_vampiree
YT: CheeseCake_Vampire