CHAPTER 6.5

Dinner time at the house of Sullivan

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Iruma's POV: Months have passed since Oji-chan has taken me away from the human world and brought me here, the Netherworld. My body is now used to adjusting here, I got friends now too.

Well, the name of my best friends are Asmodeus Alice, a handsome prince, feared and idolized by many and the other one is named Clara Valac.

She's a rolling cabbage which reminds me of the cabbage catapult in some game I used to see in the human world whenever I pass by in some people playing at the video games center with their family..

Huh.. Family. You may think it's kind of weird to not understand about that word but that's a thing that is very complicated for me. My family abandoned me. I didn't understand a thing about it until they have sold me to this kind demon..

Right.. I have a new family now. *looks at Sullivan and Opera then tears up a bit*

Sullivan: *immediately notices his grandson* A-AHH IRUMA-KUN? *panics* ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WAS THE FOOD NOT TO YOUR LIKING? DID YOU CHOKE? DO U NEED WATER OR? OPERA-SAN, GIVE IRUMA SOME-

Opera: Here you go Iruma-sama. *handing him some water*

Iruma: *smiles softly*

I-iruma/I-iruma-sama??, said both Sulli and Opera confused.

Iruma: Ahh, thankyou Opera-san, Oji-chan but I'm alright. *wipes his tears*

Its just that.. I am really glad that you were the one who took care of me. Happy that you guys were the ones who bought me from my parents. Relieved that you guys are now here by my side. I am no longer alone.

I am no longer lost in the shadows, you guys saved me. I'm really really lucky to have you guys. *crying* I really thought that I was going to be alone until my last breath comes.

You know, I always dreamed of having a loving family. I never expected that it was going to come true because I was full of bad luck in the past but now.. I feel so lucky with you guys by my side. I never expected that demons will be the one I am most comfortable with instead of those who are just like me, a human.

I always tried to run, and run, and run away from the truth but I always end up back from where I started. It was like I was living in a loop until a miracle happened and it happened to be you.

I would never want to go back to that life again Oji-chan. Thankyou. Very, very much.

Iruma was supposed to say more words until his mouth was silenced when Sullivan and Opera was there at his side, hugging him. The two comforted Iruma through the night but of course, even they were moved and hurt from their blue-haired Iruma suddenly venting out to them.

They felt like a.. family. They felt completely like a family  even though one was a principal of a school called Babyls, one used to be just a student there and one was human adopted by them.

Who knew that this poor boy would have one of his dreams become to life right?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well, what a night! *Iruma says as he jumped unto his bed and stretched*

After everything that has happened and passed, a big part of the thing that has been weighing on my chest has been removed. I feel so relieved. But then *scrubs his eye*, why do I feel the same feeling again..*falls asleep*

!!THUG!!

-To Be Continued-

~Chapter 6.5 Ending~

Story by: @iruma_chiii / Akemi_Emiko (me)

Other Social Media Accounts:
TikTok: laverna
FB: Lavander Harmon
IG: cheesecake_vampiree
YT: CheeseCake_Vampire