ten

amelia and the crew +jasmine were back hanging out. if you'd call it a hangout. it was more of a "we need a plan come help" situation that amelia wasn't able to get out of.

cesar kept giving her looks, as if he knew something. the looks continued up until she got tired of it and texted him.

her nails tapped quickly against the screen of her phone and rhe cesar's dinged. he looked at the message and looked at her, "19th street."

her eyes widened. he knew but he hasn't been around. and then it occurred. amelia looked over and glared at jamal, who did everything in his power to ignore her.

"jamal," he slowly turned his head to look at her. "come outside for a little talk, would you?" she didn't let him answer and grabbed the much taller boy by the ear.

once outside and safe distance from prying eyes and ears,. she shoved jamal down onto the ground. "ow!"

she kicked his leg, "a secret that you weren't supposed to tell anyone. a secret that you weren't supposed to know about, and you go tell one of the last people i wanted to know."

amelia kicked him again before getting down and hitting him. not hard enough to majorly hurt him, per say, but enough to hurt him enough.

she stood up and kicked him again before hearing a familiar whistle. she saw sapo, cuete and the others. sapo nodded his head and she nodded at him before turning back to jamal.

"tell anyone of them about who i left with and i swear to everything."

she walked away from the house and jumped into sapo's arms. she kissed his neck, right above his collarbone, as they began walking.

"i missed you daddy." she whispered into his ear so only he could hear. he gripped her waist with his supporting hand using rhe other one to pull her hair.

"just wait till we get home ma, then you could show me how much you missed me." sapo's voice had a raspy edge to it, and boy did she enjoy it. mainly when it was used to praise or degrade her, but it worked in simple conversations too.

"i might just have to. my throat has been feeling extremely lonely and empty today." amelia pouted looking into his eyes.

"mhm, just wait. i'll make you choke on my cum and your own cries. can't wait to see your pretty face with tears in it again."

[not edited]