𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢😈

𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞

after sapo walked me to jamals house to get monnie, he had to leave and handle some business. i didn't bother asking what because it is because he's in a gang and can do whatever he wants.

i walked into the house and back towards jamals room. "hey j, i came to collect monnie." i told him. "she went to the bathroom." he said nervously looking around.

i should have questioned him, but it's jamal. he looked up at me for a second and then back to whatever he was doing and back at me.

"is that a hickey?" he asked. shit, i forgot about the mark sapo left. "um no. i burned myself with the curling iron." i pulled my hair to the front. 

"lies. your hair is naturally curly. and whose purple bandana in that?" he gasped "you and a-a 19th?" he exclaimed. i put a hand over his mouth.

"jamal, shut up before i bring you to 19th street and let them jump you. don't tell anyone, ruby, monnie, and especially ceaser." i told him. he nodded and monnie walked in the room.

"i'm not even gonna ask why youre closing his mouth, are you ready to go?" monse asked. i nodded and we left jamal.

monnie and i were walking back to the little convenience store because we may or may not have eaten all of our snacks the night before. when we got there, i saw sapo leaning on the corner. he nodded his head and gestured me over.

"monnie go ahead in, i'll be there in a second." i told her. she was hesitant but nodded. i walked to sapo. "you stalking me or something?" i stood in front of him.

"nah, i just have to keep eyes on my ruca." he said pulling me into him. "isn't that the definition of stalking?" i wrapped my arms around him. he started kissing my neck again. 

"if you keep going, i might take you to your alley and fuck you there." i moaned. "you're playing like won't like it." he said making another hickey.

"guess we're making a little trip then, huh?" i smirked. he chuckled and pulled me towards the alley.

like i said, it won't necessarily follow the omb timeline but it will at the same time.