eight mofos

it was getting late, meaning turners was closing. cuete walked first with sapo, amelia and 3 other members of the gang following behind.

jamals dad was loading what amelia thought was head of cabbages. turner turned around a looked at the teens, eyeing amelia because he couldn't see her face.

lia was standing next to sapo, his arm around her shoulder. she watched as cue said some words before nodding to the other 3 amelia had yet to get familiar with. sapo, cuete and amelia turned and walked away.

"what are you guys beating him for?" amelia asked. "giving spooks old man a job." sapo replied and she nodded. they were sat back in the alley with another bottle and another joint.

sapo was laying across a couch they had put in the alley with his head in between amelias thighs. "i wanna go swimming," lia said running her hands through sapos hair.

"we don't have clothes to go swimming in on us and the houses are far away," cuete said taking another swig of the bottle of jameson.

"who said anything about changing?" she asked turning to him.

so here they are, at the beach. amelia was thanking sapo and the gods below that she wore matching underwear. only downfall, the hickies on her upper thighs were on full display.

"damn sapo, you got her good didnt you?" cuete laughed and dapped up sapo.

amelia rolled her eyes at the boys and laid in the sand watching the sun go down.

sapo and cuete sat next to her. "what you thinking bout ma?" sapo asked. she smirked and turned to him, "going to paris with you 2."

uhh hey🤠