𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢😈

𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞

i walked into my room wrapped in a towel. i was on my phone texting the crew +jasmine back.

i got scared because there was a knock on my window. i walked over and opened it seeing sapo. he jumped in and immediately started kissing me.

he pulled me closer to him and put his hands under my towel and began rubbing up and down my sides. he worked his hands down.

"daddy, we're gonna have to stay quiet." i disconnected our lips and slowly got on my knees. he looked down at me as i started to undo his belt. i pulled his pants down and started palming him.

"shit mamas. you might not be able to walk at all if you keep doing that." he groaned. i pulled his boxers down. oh dios mío.

i started stroking his length wiping the pre-cum from the tip. i kitty licked it a few times before taking a little bit of it in my mouth and stroking the rest.

"shit mamas." sapo groaned. i giggled and it made him groan more. i pulled him out of my mouth with a pop and stood on my tip-toes so i could kiss him.

he lead me to the bed and dropped my towel. he took off the rest of his clothes and rubbed himself up and down my entrance.

"don't be a tease now papi" i told him and he thrusted himself into me. he didn't go slow either. "shit shit shit. holy fuck."

he thrusted into me harder and i started clawing his back writing "daddy".

he pulled out, turned me over, and lifted me up.

he put himself back in and started going faster and harder. i moaned his name loud.

"lia are you okay, i heard you moan-" ruben said walking in and stopping.

sapo and i didn't stop and ruben walked out.

sapo picked up speed and i was about to let go. "sapo, daddy, i'm gonna-"

"me too mamas." he said and started going faster hitting my spot. after a few more thrusts we came together and he pulled out.

we crawled under my covers and he pulled me to lay on his chest. he started playing with my hair.

"oh i got you something, approved by cuete and the crew." he got up and put his boxers back on.

he grabbed his bag and walked over to me. he pulled out 2 gift bags. i opened the first one and it was a pair of purple converse that had graffiti "19th street" and "mamas" on it. there was also a purple bandana that said amelia.

"this is so cute, i'm gonna get in so much trouble for this!" i said excitedly and he chuckled. "open the other one mamas."

he handed me the other bag and inside of it was a box that was kinda heavy. "no mames!" i pulled out a purple gun that had diamonds on it. "is this really for me?" he nodded and i hugged him tight.

"thanks sapo." i said into his shoulder. i pulled away and looked at him. "round 2 in the shower?" he nodded, smirked and carried me to the bathroom.