𝔰𝔦𝔵😈

𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞

the next morning, i let sapo pick out my outfit because i couldn't walk. he handed me a pair of shorts, a white tube top, and my new purple converse.

"mamas we have to go do something's with cuete today." sapo said grabbing clothes from his bag he brought in.

i sat at my vanity and began to do my hair and makeup waiting for him to get dressed.

"okay, come on let's go brush our teeth before anyone else wakes up." i said grabbing his hand pulling him to the bathroom. we did our business and then went back to my room.

"you should come stay with us for a few days." sapo said. i turned to him, "is this just an excuse to stay with me longer?"

"you're acting like i can't see you when i want. and cuete said it was fine for you to stay." he grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"okay. well let's head out so i can leave my things at your place and then we can do whatever." i said leaning up to peck his lips.

we, and by we i mean sapo, packed my things for a few days and left through the front door.

when we got to sapos place, cuete and the other guy were in the living room.

"sapo, did you tell her?" cuete asked. we nodded. "i guess you need to get fucked in, or did you and sapo take care of that last night."

i turned to sapo, "yeah, but i think we should count it as the first time, because the shower is an awkward place for that." he smirked at me.

"anyway, show her your room and then we have business to take care of." cuete said.

sapo showed me to our room. "do you know what business we have to do with cuete?" i asked him and he shook his head.

"we might be going to talk to turner, that's where ray works." i nodded and bent over to tie my shoe.

i felt a sharp strike against my ass and then a hand gripped it. "sapo, stop." "or what?"

"stop or we are gonna be late."i said standing up straight and turning around. "and why would be late?"

"we'd be late because i'd suck your dick dry, papi."i looked him in the eyes as he smirked.

"aye no fucking! we got a job to do." cuete said knocking on our door. i chuckled and said, "let's go before he knocks the door down."

sapo agreed and we left.

𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖒 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖒𝖞 𝖙𝖎𝖐𝖙𝖔𝖐? 🥺👉🏼👈🏼 @𝖌𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊  please