Chapter 3

Drew's POV
I'd decided to follow Jake for some stupid reason. I followed him up to the roof and saw him start talking to Daisy. I couldn't make out what they were talking about through the door but I could make out Jake having a crush on someone. I was kinda hoping he'd like me back but of course that'd never happen. I brought up the courage and decided to talk to him. I opened the door and quickly grabbed Jake's arm and dragged him away from Daisy. As I dragged him to the other side of the roof I glared at Daisy to not follow us. As soon as we could no longer see Daisy I threw Jake against the wall and placed my hand on his shoulder pushing him up against it so he couldn't escape. He started shaking and I loosened up and let him move.
"S-S-Sorry" I mumbled and rubbed the back of my head.
Jake just continued shaking slightly.
"Why is he so damn cute?!" I thought to myself.
"W-W-What do you want?" Jake trembled.
I hesitated "I-I........I just wanted to say sorry about earlier....I-I ummm wasn't really being all that nice and I'm sorry...."

Jake's POV
I stared at Drew for a moment wondering why he was apologizing. He was never nice to me or  any of my friends, but I kinda liked this side of him.
"I-It's fine....." I smiled nervously at him.
"But it's not........I've been so mean to you and your friends and it's just not right"
I was starting to get confused. Seriously had something happened? Had he heard what I said and was gonna make fun of me for liking him?!
My thoughts were drowning out what Drew was saying until I heard him say, "The truth is Jake.......I-I......I'm kinda jealous of you"
I stopped and looked at him, "W-What? Why would you be jealous of me? You've got rich parents you can literally get anything you want"
"I-I know........but you have musical talent and can sing me.......I'm just that boy with rich parents who bullies everyone because I'm jealous......."
Haily was right.......he really was jealous.....well that explains a lot.
"You don't need to be jealous......I-I could teach you if you want.....". What was I saying?! Teaching Drew how to sing?! How was I gonna do that?!
"Y-y-you really don't have to Jake........I'll just be trouble for you"
"It's no problem really you just have to be willing to learn"
"O-O-Ok"
I was still questioning my decisions and I pulled out a small scrap of paper I had in my pocket for a while and gave it to Drew.
"C-C-Call me later tonight so we can discuss when we'll meet up and practice."
Drew nodded and pulled out his phone, typing in my number.
I looked at the clock on the wall behind me and saw it was only a few minutes before next period.
"I'll see you umm later then I guess" I ran off to my next class. I was really happy I'd actually been able to talk to Drew but it was weird. He seemed.....different then before.....but I kinda liked it.