Chapter 13

Jimin had his eyes open looking up at the ceiling while being covered in the warmest blankets he could find in his house. Today was a work day but he had called in sick. He didn't want to deal with Jungkook right now. So many thoughts were drifting through his head and he didn't know what to think about any of them.

One side of him repeatedly thought if it was all his fault? Maybe he was the one that didn't stay within his limits but then on the other side Jungkook seemed very much aware of what he was doing. He was the one that leaned in and not Jimin.

Jimin should have stopped him, preventing that to happen maybe but in the moment he let all his senses take over.

He sighed loudly as he rolled over to the side to take his phone in his hand. He had a few missed calls from Namjoon and Taehyung but he wasn't ready to call them yet. They had gotten really close and it warmed his heart, he was truly grateful to have made friends like them.

Apart from random notifications, there is one message that made him sit up from his lying down position. He rubbed his eye to make sure it wasn't a hallucination

*I know you're not sick, can we please talk?*

That message was from Jungkook and Jimin didn't know what to do. Should he talk to him but what was there to talk about? He probably wants to tell Jimin how he should leave the office or even worse that he is fired. The word probably spread around and all the employees are probably aware of it. Jungkook probably told them that Jimin was the one that initiated everything.

He slapped his forehead putting aside those thoughts. Jungkook wouldn't do that right?

He couldn't answer right now and so he got up to freshen up. Once he was done he walked towards the salon in hopes that the different setting will change his mind a bit. He plopped himself down on one of the chairs moving it side to side, his brother that was brooming the hair that was on the floor stopped and looked at Jimin.

"I thought you were sick?" Jimin looked back at his brother who had a raised eyebrow

"Who told you?"

Jin went back to brooming "Namjoon told me" Jimin was even more confused

"You two talk?"

"Umm...yes? After the event we exchanged numbers and well he said he tried calling you but you never answered. Then after he told me that he just want to know if you were doing well since you have been sick for few days...You told me they gave you a week off so I didn't ask you any questions but now..you know you can tell me anything" Jin put the broom aside and sat down on the chair in front of Jimin.

"Talk little brother I'm listening"

Jimin scoffed at the nickname but sighed "Something happened after the event..."

Jin was patiently waiting, Jimin looking at him as he reached forward to hold his brother's hand letting Jimin know that he could trust him.

"Jungkook and I kissed...but he drove away right after, it just felt like it was my fault you know? I may have confessed in some way and then he was the one that initiated the kiss so I thought that it was a response...that he felt the same but then I was just left there contemplating everything so I'm here not wanting to face him"

"He also texted me to talk but I don't know what he would say, would he fire me? I have so many bad thoughts hyung, I'm worried but that's also something that he wouldn't do"

"Hmm that is a bit complex but you wouldn't know what will happen until you both talk it through, he might have felt the same way as you, confused about what had happened. Before coming to any conclusion it's always better to make sure that you are both on the same page, talk your feelings out."