Chapter 14

6 months later...

Things were going on really well, Jimin was still working at Jungkook's company and it couldn't have been any better for him. He was able to take part in a lot of creative aspects and develop new skills. As for their relationship, they strictly followed what they said to each other that night. They were friends and nothing more, they only got closer but still all in limits where feelings weren't involved.

Both of the boys were focusing on themselves trying to work on what they thought were their weaknesses. Hoping that they would become better for themselves but also for each other if one day their relationship happened to go up to another level.

Those thoughts were only there within their individual selves, they never really shared to each other what was going through in their brain but that's what made their friendship a bit better.

They were all gathered together in the meeting room waiting for Jungkook to arrive. He told everyone that there was some important news that he would like to share with everyone and that they should all be on time but only the most important was missing which was him.

The room was filled with loud noises as everyone was lost into their own discussion curious to know what could be the special announcement.

"Where the hell is he?" Taehyung sighed loudly, the boy had been stacking pens one on top of the other, tired of waiting for his friend.

"Patience Tae, maybe something happened" Namjoon replied as he stopped typing on his computer to respond to the other.

Jimin, who was sitting between both of the boys, got a little bit nervous hearing that something might have happened. Jungkook was never the type to be late and that made him worried of what could have been the reason for his lateness. Jimin was about to get up and go check downstairs when Jungkook rushed inside the room.

Jimin let out a loud sigh feeling like he could suddenly breathe again. "Thank god" he thought, seeing Jungkook there in front of him.

"My apologies everyone, thank you for being patient. I won't make you wait for too long and will go right to the point. The reason why I gathered you all here is to announce the filming of an ad that we will be doing. It is set to happen in Jeju and so all of you present here will be coming along for work purposes." Everyone gasped at the news, it seemed like it wasn't a thing that happened often at least from their reaction that's what it looked like.

On the other side Jimin 's eyes were glistening. He felt giddy by hearing the news. For him that would have been the first time travelling somewhere outside of the busy city of Seoul. Going to Jeju would have only been possible to go in his dreams.

"You will be allowed to have some free time for yourself as the hours on set will be limited to a certain time. I hope you are all excited as I am for this opportunity as it will be a new setting. If you have any questions or concerns you can address them directly to me, if not you can return to your usual schedule, thank you" everyone present rushed to get up to leave the meeting room, they can't be blamed they had been sitting on the chairs for a long period of time they needed their body to move a bit after staying still in one place.

Jimin was the only one left along with Namjoon and Jungkook. He didn't know why he was still standing there when he should have left with the crowd to continue his work but maybe he was hoping to catch a small conversation with the younger. He never really started his day without at least saying a good morning but since today Jungkook was late that wasn't very much possible. He was taken out of his trance when the latter just passed by him busy talking on the phone.

Namjoon came to him and put a hand on his shoulder "Was there something you needed to ask Jimin?" The youngest of the two jumped a bit as he turned his body towards the other "Oh no — I was waiting for you so we can get back to work together" Well that was a lie, but that's the only excuse he could mutter on the spot. He couldn't possibly tell the other that he was waiting for a certain someone.