Chapter:1

You were going to start your new life in college which was amazing because you wanted a fresh start after your unsatisfying school life. 

Most people would say that once you go to college you will miss your school days saying 'those were the days'. But you, on the other hand, were happy to finally get rid of that hell hole. 

It was not like your life was like that the  whole time though no, just the part you had to go to school. 

A lot of trust break, betrayal, heartbreak and humiliation, left you with scars. 

This all started when you were in first grade, but you were pretty dumb back then as well so you didn't give so much mind to it. 

Only if you knew to what extent was it gonna increase. 

You were always the target, even in your friends group if you can call them one. And it got worse when you got to 8th grade. 

You were 13 at that time when you started having feelings for a boy in the same grade as you. You tried to brush it off as a simple crush but the  more you tried the more your feelings grew. You hated it because you knew he didn't feel the same way and won't ever by the looks of it. 

You told your friends about it and they did some things you never expected them to do. 

They didn't keep the word and the rumour spread like a fire. Within a month the whole school knew that you liked the guy. Even then your 'friends' weren't satisfied so they teamed up with the boy you liked and created scenes in front of everyone so that you will feel humiliated and frustrated. That all continued and intensified on the way till you finally got out of the freakin place. 

While you were there, you even tried convincing your parents to enrol you in a different school for the last two years but they refused. 

Yes, your parents were really nice, but when it came to your struggling mental health at school, they didn't have any clue. You never dared to tell them either because from the start they are strictly against any teenage romance and such. And if you were to tell them your situation, you would just be asking for trouble to walk right up to you on a red carpet. 

Later in the last year of high school you found assassination classroom while just looking for new animeto watch. You binged the whole two seasons in merely four days and when you felt not satisfied by that, you started looking for stories on Google about it. And ofcourse you found a dozen of them. 

Slowly you caught an attraction over a fictional character from the same anime 'karma akabane'

 You grew fond of his personality, his looks, his tactics, everything. You even started to apply them in your life a little too which gave you satisfactory results. You were finally feeling a little more alive then all those years. 

Soon after final exams were over, you decided to open your own account on wattpad and started writing fanfics about karma. And as your hormones were on the high in your teenage peak, your stories also had the whiff of it, but your readers loved it so you were happy to get the appreciation. 

You never had a boyfriend so you never knew what it was like to be in a relationship and you didn't have any plans of doing so anytime soon either. 

As far as you have heard, seen and witnessed, dating someone = disaster + restrictions + emotional burden + heartbreak + trust issues + betrayal and jealousy +any other things along those lines. 

Realising that you have already experienced half of it 'without' having a boyfriend, you dreaded to even know what would happen to you after you get one.