Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

6| Again

Reece

Her hands were soft; her nails were only long enough for her to drag them down, scratching lightly down my chest and over my stomach. But she liked to do it at a painstakingly slow pace. 

Either she didn't like Landon and had never even tried to make the sex this good between them, or he just fucking sucked. Because he complained about this. He complained about not doing it enough and her not participating enough. But she was participating just fine now. 

Oh my God, she was going to kill me. When she bit down gently on my bottom lip, I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Switch," I said quickly, rolling us back over. 

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

I let out a puff of air, watching her as she leaned over the edge and grabbed her bra, slipping it back on. She was either going to regret what we just did and leave as quickly as she could. Or... 

She lay back down on her stomach and hugged the pillow that was under her chin, closing her eyes. 

"Are you staying?" I asked in confusion. 

"Probably not. I'll leave in a bit," she mumbled, putting her cheek on the pillow while facing me. 

"It's late," I stated. 

"I live a few buildings down." 

I waited for a minute before saying, "We just had angry sex without even fighting, didn't we?" I asked, watching her. 

"Stop talking; you're ruining it," she mumbled. 

I rolled onto my side, propping my elbow up and holding my head while I stared at her. 

"What?" she asked, somehow knowing that I was watching her. 

"Did you know how pissed off you were when you came in?" 

"Yes." 

"And did that happen because of Landon or because you did this with me and that's just how you are around me?" 

She opened her eyes, propping herself up on her elbows and letting out a puff of air while she watched me. "Next time, I'll bring a different personality for you, okay?" 

I smirked, leaning in. "Next time?" 

She stared at me. She didn't say no. She didn't even roll her eyes. 

"Wait. You actually want to do this again?" 

"No," she groaned, pushing me. "Why would I want to? I came here for a one-night stand." 

My tongue poked the inside of my cheek while I observed her. Flushed cheeks, messy hair, satisfied exhaustion. "But you've changed your mind, haven't you?" 

She put her head back down on her arms and stared at me. "Maybe," she whispered. "But I'm about to crush that desire till it doesn't exist, don't worry." 

"Don't." 

"Hmm?" She frowned in confusion. 

"Let's do it again." 

"Right now?" she asked. 

I clicked my tongue, flicking her nose. "No. Let's do it again. Whenever we want to. Or need to." 

She looked at me knowingly. "You want to make this a habit, don't you?" 

"Not any more than you do." 

She fell into thought, bringing her legs out from under the covers and rocking them back and forth. "Fine. We'll do it again when we need or want it. But other than that—"