~ Kill Me, Kidney! ~

Got this out in time for Tom's 25th Birthday! Happy Birthday to our Little Quackson 🎂❤🥐

Summary: Tom gets a kidney infection.

------
Tom's Pov:
"Tom, I'm home. Do you fancy a brew?" I heard Y/N call out from the door to our apartment, I was curled up into the crook of the sofa with a blanket. I like to unwind after a day of filming but today in particular I was feeling a bit worse for wear. My head poked out from my little nest that I had created for myself to meet her eyes.

"No thanks, my Darling." I replied, Y/N looked almost shocked, I was even making myself a bit flabbergasted. It's not like me to turn down tea but today I just didn't care for it.

"Oh Love! Are you ill?" She joked as she put the kettle on for herself, I giggled weakly before falling silent again.

"Honestly though Tom, are you feeling alright?" Y/N asked sympathetically as she sat down next to me with her mug, leaning into my side as I rested my head against her shoulder. I shrugged.

"Eh...I'm not feeling like myself. I think I'm coming down with something." I told her as I cuddled in closer to conserve her body warmth, it was very comforting.

"You do look pale, and you're feeling a little feverish." She said as she caressed my cheek, that pretty much confirmed my impending illness.

"Nothing that a good nights sleep won't fix, I bet!" I said trying to sound optimistic, I didn't want to be sick, I didn't have the time to be sick right now. We had reshoots and press interviews for my new movie, deadlines had to be met.

"I'll make sure to pamper you tonight." She said before planting a kiss on my temple, giving me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

After a light dinner and some chill out time in front of the television, I found myself tucked up in bed with extra blankets and wearing my fluffiest pyjamas to keep warm, Y/N was just in pyjama shirts and one of my T-shirts which to me felt ludicrous.

"Y/N, you'll freeze." I told her as I wrapped myself around her.

"Tom, you'll boil." She replied, I doubted that.

"What can I say, I'm a walking kettle. Hot 'N Steamy." I said cheekily.

"God, now you're delirious." Y/N laughed, I wanted to laugh with her but I felt too weak...and a little nauseous.

"Hope you're feeling better in the morning, Tommy." She whispered as she ran a hand through my hair.

"Sleep well, my Darling." I whispered before kissing her on the cheek, I laid down onto my side and soon fell asleep.

Y/N's Pov:
I knew Tom was getting sick, so it didn't really surprise me when I woke up during the early hours of the morning to find him in the bathroom shaking by the toilet, the poor thing taking rapid breaths and gripping the toilet seat so hard that his knuckles had turned white.

"Aww Tom, you're shaking!" I said worriedly as I knelt down beside him, I hugged him from behind as he trembled against me, his body felt all warm and clammy.

"Calm down for me, Baby. Take some deep breaths." I whispered softly as I rubbed circles on his back, I could feel his heart knocking at his ribs. Tom soon got into a more steady rhythm than before.

"Mhm don't f-feel good." He whimpered as he laid his head down in his hand, the other pressed against his side.

"Is that where it hurts?" I asked as I gently placed my hand on top of his.

"S-Sort of, it's in my back and my stomach!" Tom groaned as he tensed up, then he started retching again which led me to his aid in the first place. I stayed calm for him as he soon vomited which really shook him up, I knew he didn't like it.