~ Crashing That Morphine ~

Sorry for the slow updates, your girl's got a job!

And I got a kitten, her name is Lady Loki and she's sometimes a little weasel.

Summary: As Peter is being taught how to drive he is trying to hide an illness which may cost him greatly.

Requested by siskayosh

-----
Peter woke up to the ringing off his alarm that erupted from his phone, with his head still smooshed into his pillow he reached across his bedside table and switched it off.

He didn't wanna get up.

The poor boy was feeling terrible ever since he came home from patrol the night before. It was due to all the late nights of crime fighting and homework cramming, he thought. He felt all feverish, achy and dizzy! All of this made him want to just stay tucked up in bed, being made to rest, have a lazy day with the rest of the Avengers.

But Peter was stubborn, he knew that he had been in worse condition before. Heck he probably went to school with a more severe illness than whatever was infecting his system now. So when his father, Tony, came into his bedroom and said:

"Rise and shine, Underoos. It's a perfect day for teaching you how to drive!"

Peter replied.

"Yeah Dad." In his groggy, croaky morning voice. Tony didn't suspect a thing.

"Let's get some breakfast in you first, I'll give you a quick briefing on car safety, then let you take over. That sound okay?" Tony asked as he sat down on the edge of Peter's bed, the boy gave him a thumbs up with his face unchanged. He was still trying to wake up but his eyelids were protesting.

"Cool, bacon ready in ten. Ready or not." Ths billionaire said as he put his shades on and left the room.

Peter peeled himself off the mattress and parted ways with his many blankets, the room started to look all fuzzy as the teenager's head started spinning.

"Woah...head rush!" Peter said to himself as he closed his eyes and clenched his butt cheeks which apparently was meant to help.

Body Hacks!

Once he felt like he could move again without passing out, Peter picked some old clothes that were lying on the floor instead of scavenging for something clean, some comfy jeans and his Midtown Tech sweatshirt should do the trick. Nice and simple.

He strolled slowly over to the common room/kitchen area where many fellow heroes had started their morning.

"Chuck us a drink, Thor." Carol asked as she sat on top of the kitchen counter with a slice of toast in her hand.

"Ah! There will be no chucking of drinks. If you want a drink then pour yourself a glass, the glasses are over there." Steve said as he quickly held Thor back from throwing his coffee cup.

"God, it's like staying at The Ritz." She moaned as she rolled her eyes.

"Thor, you might want to slow down on the pop tarts." Wanda said as she noticed that the entire box was almost empty.

"You Mid-guardians don't appreciate fine food as much as I do. Clint, try one of these pop tarts!" The God Of Thunder said as he turned over to Clint who was eating a bowl of porridge with fruit.

"My body's a temple." Clint declined as he sat down next to Nat as the table.

"Good morning, Sweetie." Pepper said softly as she came over and pulled her son into a warm hug, kissing the top of his head.