~ Or We Could Study? ~

Summary: Peter is at MJ's house to study, however he's a sick little spiderling who needs to be taken care of.

-----
3rd Person:

"Patrol was awful, I'm soaking wet!" Peter said with a sad pouty face as he facetimed his favourite girl, MJ. Fighting crime in a rain storm wasn't the way that Peter wanted to spend his Friday afternoon after a long day at school, as much as he loved school he didn't like being Spiderman whilst the heavens are open.

"Aww, I'm sorry. Your curls look nice though." MJ said sympathetically, admiring her boyfriends cuteness. Peter wasn't shy anymore about changing in and out of his spiderman suit in front of MJ anymore since Prague, so he just went ahead and stripped to his underwear.

"Oh hello!" MJ said playfully, staring directly at Peter's six pack.

"Hey, those aren't for you. Those are for me and Jesus!" Peter claimed as he pulled his sweatshirt over his head and jumped into some pyjama bottoms. His hair was still very damp, little water droplets falling off his brown curls.

"Anyways, what time do you want me to come over tomorrow for our weekly study session." Peter asked her, grabbing his phone and laying down on his bed.

"Around midday, I'll be fully awake by then to really absorb some knowledge." MJ answered, she found that she was in a better mindset to study from lunchtime to the afternoon.

"Can we order a pizza?" Peter asked in his most persuasive tone, flashing MJ his brown puppy dog eyes.

"Only if it has pepperoni and black olives on it." MJ agreed, Peter smiled a cheesy grin.

"Thanks!" Peter said with a giggle, MJ thought that he was being too darn adorable for this time of night.

"I'm going to have some cereal then go to bed, I think." MJ thought out loud, but Peter agreed that it was a good idea.

"I'm going to bed now because I'm sleepy as Jeff, but enjoy your cereal." Peter said as he turned onto his side and pulled his blanket up to his mouth.

"Goodnight dork." MJ said.

"Night Night, MJ." Peter said with a yawn before signing off for the night, he set an alarm on his phone for ten o clock the next morning before putting his phone onto charge. Peter got all cosy in his bed, so warm compared to the rain that pummeled him earlier, he shivered slightly as his body tried to warm up. Why couldn't bad guys just take the day off when it's raining?

- The Next Day, MJ's House -

"We'll have your pizza ready at at your door in about an hour." The pizza guy said over the phone with MJ, who ordered a large pepperoni and black olive pizza, she would have preferred to have a medium pizza as it was cheaper and she wouldn't eat that much of it but she knew that to satisfy Peter's monster of a metabolism.

"Thank you so much, bye." MJ said before hanging up, Peter hadn't arrived yet but she wanted to order the pizza in time for when he gets there. She sat in her bedroom, a very cool room with a minimalistic artistic style to it, her books sprawled out across the bed and a huge bowl of popcorn for when the study session would begin.

Yep, by a 'study session' they really meant a study session. They would actually study, but they would hang out afterwards so there was plenty of balance to the afternoon.

Not long after MJ ordered the pizza, there was a knock at the door, it could only be Peter. She made her way downstairs to the front door to greet him.

"Hey there, Loser." She said in a cheery voice, she looked forward to their study sessions every week. MJ thought that she would be greeted by an equally, if not more, cheery Peter Parker. However, something was clearly wrong.