─⌖❖ 14

It was one of the worst jokes of the moment, because just when Senator Stan Ori had assigned someone, Billy Russo and his Firima Anvil, to watch over him, the politician and his staff were attacked in his room at the Royal Hospitality. Fortunately, this fell under the jurisdiction of Homeland, because a terrorist act was suspected behind it.

In the end, the team that Page had assigned to find out every little shit about Billy Russo, William Russo according to his birth certificate, had filled not just one fat folder, but three. The first contained Russo's complete profile and resume, the second his company, Anvil, and the third consisted of all the people with whom he had contact or had ever spoken more than five words.

For good measure, there was a fourth folder, a little bonus, as the team called it, that Page only learned about when she was given the documents. Frank Castle. Which was due to the fact that Russo had made an official statement at WHiH World New, blaming Castle for the assassination of Senator Ori.  "I thought my friend was dead and he was, I guess. The man who is still alive is a monster. The Frank Castle is no more. I don't know who this man is. [.....] Locating him is the important thing and I want to help as much as I can. Fortunately, I have very close relations with the authorities. [.....] What happened to you Frank?"

Who would believe this shit please? Too many, unfortunately. Didn't the trial of the Punisher and the court case that went with it show what kind of person, what kind of person Frank Castle was? If you compared what was said about Castle during the trial with what was just alleged, there would be no match.