CHΔPTΣR 6: βLISS

Eren POV

My eyes remained closed as I slowly drifted in and out of sleep. I couldn't decide whether to stay awake or just lie down asleep, but my body begged for the second choice. Along with that, I had another reason to stay. The heat radiating from the body next to me made me drag it closer. I held it in a strong embrace, not caring if it stirred slightly in its sleep. I knew it was trying to remain in its dream as well, but I couldn't help but use it's energy for my own warmth in body temperature. Surprisingly, instead of turning and moving away from me it turned towards to face my chest, curling up underneath my chin. A smile spread across my lips when it seemed to like this comforting hold and tried to get as close as possible. My legs entangled with its short limbs. It didn't even bother to protest or move them away, it stayed intertwined.

"Levi..."

I purred, burying my nose in his soft black hair. He groaned underneath me, hating the voice that tried to snap him from his dream. His head dug deport into my chest and tried to block out my constant calling of his name. So, since we did have a few minutes to spare, I decided to let him stay there. I ran my fingers through his hair and breathed in softly, trying not to wake up my sleeping beauty. But could I really call him that?

After we got out the car, Levi seemed quieter than usual. And before I knew it, he had fell in my arms when I tried to open the door. I was panicking at first until realized a small snore had erupted from his nostrils. A giggle escaped my lips before I picked him off the ground and into 'our' house. I had originally planned to put him in the guest room, where he stayed last time. But as soon as I put him in bed and tried to close the door, I heard whining and groaning. I turned back towards the room and nearly double-take when I saw Levi. Shaking violently on the bed, sheets thrown all the way off, gripping the mattress. If I had known any better, I thought he'd cry, something he's never done before. Of course, he didn't. He just continued to vibrate as if he was shivering cold, tossing and turning. That's when I ran towards him and picked him up. Immediately afterwards, his spasm stopped. Instead he curled into my hold, slightly relaxing and falling into a good dream. A sigh escaped my lips, knowing that the only option that seemed right was to let him stay in my bed for the night. Which what I did.

Now, here we both were. Tangled in each other embraces and refusing to move for the most part. I don't even think Levi knew that he had been inching closer and closer to me until h fully awoken. He blinked several times to regain his full conscious and when he realized what we had been doing, he nearly fell out of bed. A soft blush, barely even noticeable to see, appeared on his face.

"Why did you?!? How did I?!? When did this?!? EREN!"

"Calm down... Levi. I couldn't leave you alone. After what had happened yesterday."

The quick enlargement of his eyes told me that he just had remembered. He nodded and slowly fell back in the sheets, resting his head back on my chest.

"E-Ehh... Eren why do you sleep naked?"

"It's comfortable. I rather wear no clothes (and boxers) then something sweaty like pants and a shirt."

"Thanks a lot, Eren. I'm waking up to a naked boy next to me- the start of a bad porno."

A chuckle escaped my lips as I watched him pout slightly. He slowly scouted away from me and laid on the pillow next to me, facing the other way.

"Well, I hate to break your comfortable state but we gotta get ready for school."

"What the hell? What do you mean-"

Before I could answer his question I slipped out of the bed sheets. I could see Levi furrow his eye brows when he felt a sudden void on the side next to him. A small blush appeared on his face when he saw my fully naked abdomen. I wasn't gonna lie, I was kind of toned. But Levi on the other hand, he was ripped, but in a cute small way. I could actually feel his outlines from under the sheets while we slept.