CHΔPTΣR 10: ҒRΣCҜLΣD JΣSUS

🌗Eren' POV🌗

Hands collied, soft breaths, long, Shallow dazes. How we walked back to our class was more than just quiet. It was awkward. A reflection was needed, a reflection was needed for this specific moment and time. Our lives were slowly crashing into burning flames;
Leaving me to question,
'Is this really going to work out?'

Trust.

Something that I still can't decide whether we do have and established this or not. But I'm leaning on the other side today. Levi was perspicacious, smart, understanding, well adapted, angel. But, when it came to asking him why I was involved in all of this in the first place, he seemed illiterate.
That's what bothered me,
And now, I'm stuck between to giant ass borders..
One in which Levi knows something and is just lying his ass off about it;
Or two.. He really doesn't remember a damn thing, as if he had hit his head hard when he fell from the heavens.
Speaking of which; that must of hurt a lot for him, so I'd understand that part.
~~~~

🌓Levi's POV🌓

It was cold, colder than usual. Yet, we remained well dressed and in room temperature. I get that we were in the middle of winter, exposing ourselves to knew viruses and such things as 'the common cold', but I felt more than nauseous this evening. I felt intoxicated.
I was still trying to get over the fact that I had witnessed that man before, heard his voice before, yet his features to me were such a blur and unruly.. That I got a migraine just by gazing at him.

Then there was the little misfit with Jeager. I get that he's more than just curious and curiosity turns into desperation and some what insanity. Humans have a tendency to stay on a topic no matter what until they get some real answers. But the fact is, I really don't know any more than he does..
At least I think?
My brain is overwritten with information that I can't unlock, and it's just sad. It's like my brain is slowly evaporating inside my skull without me knowing. Pretty soon I'd be as dumb as a piece of wood.

~~~~~

"Class, class. Third period is starting. Everyone calm down and stay quiet now. We'll be beginning today's less on Literature,"
{Twi-light-Isn't-Lit-tera-ture!}
I stood in front of the class, looking down at every snotty, spoiled rotten, sorry excuse of a student, (Even though they all were fucking taller then me), almost as ashamed to be here as them.
So far, I learned the teachers name for this so called 'literature period,' is Ms Noel. She's nice.. I guess. But when you look at her closely, she has a sense of determination and skill that reminds m of one idiot in this class. And that idiot just so happened to be staring at me, in the middle row.
He looked lost as if he hadn't known me at all.
Tch. Typical egg head..
But still, I gazed upon the crowd almost bored like and stoically as the teacher presented me to everyone.

"Class, this is Mr.Levi Jeager,
He's a transfer student all the way from France and will be attending school with us until further notice.. Any questions..?"

A pale white hand was raised up, almost like my own, and without permission the owner spoke up.

"Is it okay if Levi sits next to me..?"

A soft, male voice broke the silence around the room, making me question my surroundings.
When I looked over heads, it turned out to be a brunette. Brown eyes, freckled face, and a flower crown placed on top to end his nice Ora.
He seemed decent, less questionable then anyone else in this room, so I looked towards the teacher for permission. She nodded towards both of us and I slowly made my way over to sit next to this 'Freckled Jesus'.

"Hello!"

He cheerfully said, giving me the highest heart breaking smile I had ever witnessed. I raised both my eyebrows at his kindness and and waved him off as a 'Hi' back. He didn't seem to like this, so he pulled out his hand and placed it right in front of my face.
How much that freaking irritated me, but regardless, I listened closely and shook his hand.
"My names Marco! I'd be glad to be your friend and help you through highschool. This place is huge, more than I could ask for myself. Which is why that I'm-"