CHΔPTΣR 11: SHΩRT,

🌓Levi's POV🌓

Class roles around pretty quickly.. To my surprise. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the humongous lesson with Mrs.Noel about the history of Shakespeare. But she made the whole thing boring as fuck.. Not that I'm not used to being bored by this world.
But the boy next to me, surprisingly, seemed to make things better.

Whether it was just the small smile he would send me occasionally, or the sentence he would always mouth out to me;

'It's almost over...'

Sure, I believed his answer to be true after spending a few extra minutes in the room and glancing back towards him. But I grew angrier because of the fact he had lied, sending a glare towards his direction.
Marco shrugged his shoulders with a sorry, right before the bell had rung to my utter relief. Without a second thought I grabbed my stuff with posthaste and fumbled to get out of the seat. Marco sat their, the stupid grin on his face as he watched my struggle out the seat.
Students were now beginning to clear out as I glared down at him, holding my items closer in my arm.

"Are you coming, or are you gonna keep that shit eating grin on your face?"

I asked him impolitely. He seemed to be some what offended by my language and crossed his arms, looking the other way like he had been insulted.

"That's not very nice, Levi. I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth.."

"Yeah, well I don't have a mother to stop me.."
I commented, not sure if that was a comeback... Or an insult delivered towards myself.

"L-Let's not talk about that, Marco,"

"Of course... That's your business not mine. And if you don't want to talk about it, know that I'm here for you, friend!"

I felt a little relieved when he said that and I nodded my head, walking over towards the front of the class to reunite with him. When I looked over towards the almost vacant rows of desks, I realized Eren didn't wait for me..
Like he said he would.
I sighed, gripping on to the bridge of my nose in somewhat displeasure as the freckled Jesus next to me seemed to have noticed.

"What's wrong.. Levi? You seem upset.."

My head snapped towards Marco to give him a straight glare, one in which he's already gotten used to some how. I mentally sighed, combing through the thick locks of my black hair.

"It's nothing, really. I just thought I told someone to wait for me instead of leave so soon."

"Hmm.. I see. Maybe I could accompany you all the way outside..?"

"Marco.."

I turned to look at the freckled boy, him a straight face.

"I understand that your trying to he nice, (too nice.. Your annoying the fuck out of me), But I'll manage. And besides.."

I stood up on my two feet and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"I'm capable of more than you think..
Just know that.."

And with that, I turned to walk away from him. Leaving him somewhat at lost of words and standing still in the classroom.

"Levi Ackerman...

You don't know what I'm capable of doing. Either...."