UPDΔTΣ ONE

Alright so This is a Weekly update thingy I guess. It gives you some of the information you might know or forgot about the characters or still have troubling understanding. Basically some characteristics and stuff about them. Your welcome. You don't have to read if you feel you get the story enough as it is. Just continue ahead.

Levi Jeager (Ackerman) :
Age: Unknown
Species: Part Angel, Part Arch (ArchAngel)
Nickname: Rivaille
Description: Short as hell. Muscular in more of a feminine way. Black undercut. Grey eyes; change to sapphire when Eren is needed.
Background:
Fell from the heavens a while ago, on an act of treason or disobedience towards the gods. Crashed down looking for his guardian, and is now being hunted down by Angels, Demons, and Humans. Has tried to develop feelings for Eren Jeager, his rightful guardian. His past kept him from it, and has developed Philophobia without him finally realizing it. When he was little, he use to some how talk to Eren and they became friends is all he remembers.
And listen very closely, because this will help a lot in the future..
Levi has been a Human..
Levi has been a Demon..
And Levi has been an Angel..
How you piece that together in the future, will help you uncover the mystery behind Levi's past. He doesn't have any family members except one man, who I can't talk about right now.

Eren Jeager:
Age: Unknown
Species: Part Guardian, Part Human, Part Unknown species.
Nickname: EJ
Description: Chocolate hair, Green eyes that turn a firry gold when Levi needs him. Toned, especially around his back area. Hair reaches the back of his neck.
Background: Had a family of four, his father (Grisha), His mother (Carla), and his adopted sister, (Mikasa).
Lost his mom due to an unknown cancer a couple of months ago, His father left them at the age of ten, and his sister doesn't show up as much as she used to, too busy hanging out with the superiors and being snotty.
Babysits Mikin whenever he can. Treats him like a little brother most of the time. Is Levi's rightful guardian.
And has a past about him that he DOENST even know he had. Develops feeling with him that he can't explain he's had over time, something about Levi that reminds him of his past.
Eren is absolutely Gay 🌚.

Mikin: OC
Age: 9 or 10 (hey, I forgot xD)
Species: Supposedly human
Nickname: Mikin
Description:
Mikin has brownish-black hair that reaches his neck like Eren. Sapphire eyes like Levi's when he's in distressed. Cute slightly chubby face like a Chibi and always has a blush on around Levi himself.
Background:
Is a foster child, sadly. Gets babysitted by Eren Jeager, Mikasa, and occasionally, Jean (To get closer to Mikasa). Calls Eren such things a EJ, Big-bro, Oni-Chan<- {Correct me if I'm wrong} more cause he thinks of him as a big bro. Thinks of Levi as his mother for some reason... (huehuehue🌚🌚🌚🌚) And enjoys his company way too much for his liking.

Jean:
Age: Seventeen
Species: Human
Nickname: (*snickers*) Horse-Face
Description:
He looks like a horse.
Background:
Grew up an poverty and bullying when he was little. One day his father played on gambling and won the lottery, getting him into the T.I.T.A.N.S.
Is snotty as hell, disrespectful to teachers, no-scopes pretty well, is strict on C's and D's, (too bad, he's doesn't have one) and is caught with drunk girls most of the time. Has taken a liking to Mikasa mostly, Levi, and Marco. Hates Eren Jeagers guts and does everything he can to piss him off.

Marco:
Age: Seventeen
Species: Supposedly Human
Nickname: Freckled Jesus
Description:
Brown hair, small undercut. Freckled face. Usually seen wearing a flower crown. Has a heavenly aura.
Background:
Unknown for the most part, but knows Jean from a while back. Has the gift of sensing others aura, attitudes, pains, strengths. Is able to talk to spirits and the undead, psychic medium. Had taken a liking to Levi and is attracted to his somewhat mysterious aura.

Mysterious Man.
Age: Unknown
Species: Hella Unknown
Nickname: Other than Mr.E.S, this shit is unknown too
Description:
Levi was able to notice his blue eyes, tall height, and muscular figure. But that pretty much it.
Background:
Seems to known more about Levi then he knows himself. Rest is unknown

Levi's Squad:
Petra, Oluo, Mike, Gunther.
Species: Angels.
They don't need nicknames.. But they are apart of the Survey Corps.
Background:
Knew Levi when he was older, but now go against him due to treason reasons.

Characters Not Mentioned Yet:
Armin Arlert
Hanji Zoe
Mikasa Ackerman..

More to come soon..