Prologue

NARRATOR POV

Human1:prepare for Project Ripper

Human2:sir the subject is already dead...best to wait for the Alpha-

Human3:we need a test rat just do it!

The three Humans were standing around an operating table with a boy no older than 5 lying on it. The boy was tall, skinny,pale and had black hair with a gold line going down either side.

Human1:insterting Project Ripper

The doctor took a small needle with an even smaller device inside. They injected the boy with the device.

Human2:I told you it wouldn't work it's already dead

Human1:look

Colour began to return to the boys face and he began to grow in muscle mass.

Human3:incredible this exceeds expectations, it seems to have fully healed from the sickness that was affecting it before

Human1: interesting

Human3:what do you mean?

Human2:it should just wake-

Suddenly the boys eyes opened red and he tore them apart. After this incident the boy was dubbed a failure, but instead of using him as an executioner they sent him to Alaska where the other Hyrbds were kept. He was thrown into a cage with another Hybrid, a girl by the name of Hover. The two quickly became friends and lived in the Pit with the others. The boy was named Indo and as he grew older he grew stronger quickly becoming one of the strongest Hybrids in the pit but never got into a fight unless needed. Him and Hover kept to themselves but thay all changes when a new prisoner arrives.

(Quick explanation since there was no Indo to go with Bkue to Alaska she went on her own and got caught. Her blood is still taken for Rippers new body and now she's in the Pit)

INDO POV

I felt water drop on my head and it woke me up.

Hover:oh finally awake?

Indo:shut up...

I cracked my neck and saw Hiver sitting in the same spot as always.

Hover:it's colder than yesterday

Indo:it's always colder

Hover would say this to me every day and I'd reply with the same answer. A lot of the Hybrids in other cages were looking down.

Indo:what's got them up, usually their not up till mid day?

Hover:usually but we got a nee one

We looked  through the bars and down at the cat walk where a girl with Blue hair walked toward the stairs at the end of the catwalk.

Indo:she ain't a Hybris

Hover:she won't last a day here

The Humans took her up the stairs and threw her in the cage next to ours. The Hybrid in the other cage next ti her pressed his gave up against them.

Hybrid:hiya girly!

The blue haired girl crawled back and she pressed against our side breathing heavily.

Indo:leave the new blood alone, save it for fight night

The Hybrid grunted and went back to sleep. The girl turned to us.

???:t-thank you

Hover:yeah well that's all your getting from him and me

???:what is this place?

Hover:called the Pit, where failed experiments go...no clue why your here

Indo:maybe she is one

???:I'm no experiment...I just got unlucky

I could see the girls worry in her eyes.

Blue:my name is Blue, you two know your way around right? Maybe your could help me?

I thought for a minute. No one has ever asked me to do this and she's part Raptor like me.

Hover:we shouldn't trust her

Blue:you have no right to trust me I get it

Indo:everyone shut up...your giving me a headache.

I'm gonna have to deal with this shit.

Indo:my advice to survive stay outta trouble and if your picked to fight...let's hope you got luck on your side...

TIMESKIP

INDO POV

Haven:can't believe she got picked...

We were in the upper catwalk of the arena. It was fight night and Blue got picked to fight a Hybrid.

Hover:chances of survival?

Indo:low...