Crash

BLUE POV

After Indo collapsed it wasn't long till the bus crashed into a tree. The drive had a piece of metal wedged in his neck from the attack. Me, Sophie and Luke were fine. The other Humans were barely able to walk. I grabbed Indo and pulled him out the wreck.

Luke:now what? It's cold as balls and our ride is totalled

Sophie:I'm not cold

Blue:probably beacuse your a Hybrid. Indo can survive in cold alot worse than this easily...you gonna help he weighs a ton

Luke:why don't we just put hik on a sheet of metal and use it as a sled?

I dropped Indo.

Blue:why didn't I think if that?

I grabbed a large sheet of metal and some wire. I dragged Indo on it and Luke and Sophie hopped on. I grabbed some blankets and extra supplies from the bus and put them on as well. Luke, Sophie and Indo were wrapped up tighter than a Christmas present...oh shit if we don't get home we'll miss Christmas. I transformed and grabbed the wire in my teeth and started pulling it.

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Blue pulling a make shift slay.

BLUE POV

I stopped in front of a large cave and turned back.

Blue:we stay here for the night, help me put the stuff inside

After we put everything inside I managed to start a fire with a book of matches I found. Indo was still out cold.

Sophie:Indo's so warm

I looked over and saw her curled up next to him in a blanket. She flung a little of it on him.

Luke:he can't be that warm-never mind

He joined her.

Sophie:come on Blue

Blue:okay, okay I'm coming

I laid down next to them, they were right Indo was really warm. Does he have a fever? I placed my hand on his head. No fever, I curled up. We just need to keep heading South, we'll reach the border...please wake up Indo.