Ripper vs Alpha

NARRATOR POV

When Indo and the others arrived rhe Hybrids had breached the gate and were flooding in killing any they saw.

Indo:I'm tear him limb from limb

He transformed and ran in with the rest following close behind. They charged into the Hybrids keeping them busy and away from those that couldn't fight. Indo had just killed one and transformed back. He made his way through the tents searching for Sophie.

Indo:Sophie!

A Hybrid jumped out at him through the tent and he grabbed its neck twisting its head and throwing it aside. He heard a scream and saw a Hybrid trying to get into a car. Sophie was inside. He transformed and tore it apart. He went back and opened the door to find Sophie crying and terrified.

Indo:listen, I need you to stay here okay? Don't come out for anything. Keep quiet and-

Someone grabbed him and threw him. Indo looked up and saw the Alpha holding Sophie.

Alpha:the mighty Indo, reduced to this? Protecting a lowly half-breed...that ain't how we do things. Let me remind you what we do to weaklings...

She sqeezed his hand around her neck. Before he could kill her Blue jumped over the car and landed on the Alpha making him drop her. He transformed aswell and they began to fight. Indo got up and joined. The Alpha was larger than the two but Bkue was able to claw away at his back while Indo went for the neck. The Alpha kicked Indo and away and bit Blues tail throwing her away. Indo tried to get up but the Alpha returned to human form and stepped on his neck causing Indo to turn back.

Alpha:I admit...that wasn't a bad attempt. But let me make this clear, I am the strongest Hybrid Hummanity made, bred to kill just like you, only I follow orders

Indo:your not a Hybrid...your a damn dog on a leash

The Alpha then proceeded to pound Indo into the ground crawling the earth beneath him. Blue had woken in human form and all she could do was watch. Tears fell down her face.

Alpha:and now...the little basterd

He walked toward Sophie blood dripping from his hands.

Blue:get up...

Sophie tries to run.

Blue:Indo please...GET UP!

Indos hand rose from the crator and pulled himself up. His head was down and his yellow line was gone. Alpha turned around.

Alpha:still got some fight? Not surprising...I'll try to hit harder this time!

He went for a punch but Indo caught it. Indos head rose revealing red eyes and a red line appeared across his head smiling wildly.

Blue:Indo?

???:nah...I'm the substitute

He hit the Alpha with an upper cut that launched him away into the car.

Alpha:the hell?

???:surprised? Come on knock off...let's see how you handle me

Alpha transformed and ran at him but he was hit with a round house that knocked him back to human.

Alpha:how!? HOW ARE YOU THIS STRONG!? Indo...

???:I ain't Indo...

The sun began to rise from the clouds, the morning sun hitting his back covering his front in shadow so all you could see was his toothed smile and red eyes.

Ripper:I'm Ripper

Alpha:I don't care what the hell you call yourself!

He tried attacking again but Ripper was already behind Alpha.

Ripper:and your meant to be the guy I take over? Please...this body is far superior to that husk

A massive claw mark appeared on Alphas side causing him to fall to his knee.

Ripper:that doesn't look too good...maybe you should leave and get it checked

Alpha:we still put number you...

Ripper:you sure?

Soldiers and students appeared and threw dead Hybrids in front of them.

Ripper:Indo is a pretty good distraction ain't he...I'm giving you one chance to leave

Alpha stood.

Alpha:I'll come back...and I'll kill each and everyone of you

Ripper:okay taking it back now

In a dash Alphas head was severed from his body. Ripper turned back to everyone in disbelief.

Ripper:Indo this one's all you buddy

Rhe red dissapeard and the yellow returned...followed by immediate unconsciousness.