Info

Hey guys so this is my second story! I've been wanting to do this one for a while. Here is some info to clear some things up.

1. There is no war, therefore the riddles are good and no one died

2. This is not snily, lily does go on to marry Amos and have Cedric (Who will be important later)

3. The riddles and Lupin-Black-Potters are childhood friends because Tom Sr. new the marauders from school and created a friendship with them

4. This is a Mattheo Riddle love story and it will be best friends to lovers

5. Aquila and Harry are twins and they don't have a mom only 3 dads. I saw this thing were purebloods can carry children, boy or girl and werewolves can have babies. So basically James carried them for 9 months.

6. Teddy Goldman is best friends with Aquila, he is a muggleborn and they met in their first year at hogwarts

7. Hermione and Ron will not be best friends with Harry, more like schoolmates.

8. The new generation of marauders is Aquila, Harry, Draco, Matthew, Tom, Lorenzo, Theodore and Blaise. Tom and Draco are like the mom friends, Blaise and Aquila are the crackhead and stupid friends (I mean they make stupid, crazy decisions) and Harry and Mattheo are like the mature but funny friends who will agree to stupid things to a certain extant but will stop it if it gets to much. Theodore will be the one who doesn't stop eating and the crazy, dramatic friend. Lorenzo will be the one who annoys them and won't stop bugging them (In a good way because secretly they all love it) and the crazy childish friend. They are all overly protective of her.

9. Just because there is no war doesn't mean there won't be drama so look out

10. Harry and Aquila's birthday is July 31st and Mattheo and Tom's birthday is May 5th (Mattheo and Tom are also twins.

11. Benjamin Rosier is Leo's best friend since they were young. They are the same age and are a pranking duo.

12. Aquila is half a werewolf. Greyback turned her... well tried to. I'll do an info on that.

I think this is it but I will add more later if I think of anything else. Next chapter will be the Characters!

    Published: 26/5/2021

    Updated: 17/7/2021