Info :))

Hey so this is just to clear up some stuff.

1. Summer Finnigan is Seamus Finnigan's twin.

2. The girls in the dorm won't be really close to Aquila but they will still be friends and talk.

3. So I thought about this and I've decided... Lily Evans is married to Amos Diggory and they have Cedric. So, Ceddy is going to be like a big brother to Aquila and very protective of her because their family's are friends which makes them family friends. Also, Ceddybear doesn't die your welcome😌.

4. Sirius, James, Remus and Peter are gonna be best friends still. There was obviously no Voldemort so no one betrays or dies.

5. Sirius, James and Remus are Aurors but they will take a break from that and become teaches at hogwarts... you'll see ;)

6. Peter is married to Sidney Macon, A halfblood. They don't have any children because they travel the world a lot.

7. There will be TW's later on but also there is swearing in a lot of chapters so ya beware of that. Such as Sexual assult, abue, swearing, fighting, yelling, blood etc;. If you don't like it then please skip the part and don't read it.

8. Regulus is married to Abby Avery and they have a 9 year old daughter. She will come to Hogwarts in Aquila's 3rd year.

9. Important: Aquila is half a werewolf. So basically, Remus passed some of the genes to Aquila when she was born. She just felt sluggish and tired/ sick near the full moon. She may get bitten later on or not... we'll see ;)

10. The boys all know about Aquila's condition so they help her when shes at Hogwarts. Madam Pomfrey and all the teachers know but let the boys help her.

11. When Aquila is not at Hogwarts, Sirius, James and Peter would rotate every full moon to stay with her. For example: 1 full moon Sirius and James would go with Remus and Peter would stay, 2nd full moon James and Peter would go with Remus and Sirius would stay and third full moon Sirius and Peter will go with Remus and James would stay. And it would go like that.

Please read all of this info because it's really important and it would make more sense later in the book if you read it because then you would probably be confused.

Okay that's all! Thank you, I'll try to update soon. Byee :)) 

      Updated: 19/7/2021