The Period

Recently at the Lupin-Black-Potter household...

"YOU GIVE THAT BACK HARRY JAMES LUPIN-BLACK-POTTER AND LEO ARCTURUS LUPIN-BLACK-POTTER !!" Screamed Aquila chasing her two brothers around the manor for her broom. And that's how the adults woke up. You see, Aquila wanted to go play qudditch for a bit but Harry and Leo had different things in mind, it all started that morning.

Earlier that morning..

The two boys snuck into Aquila's room trying to steal her broom. Yesterday Aquila pranked them by putting blue hair dye in Harry's shampoo and Green in Leo's so when they finished showering, their hair was coloured.  Everyone thought it was funny, however the two didn't, they couldn't get the damn shampoo out of their hair no matter how hard they tried. Aquila then told them that it's charmed to last for 1 week. Harry and Leo weren't not having it so when they noticed Aquila's broom hanging around, they decided this would be the perfect revenge.

They tried to take it and managed to until Leo noticed Aquila waking up, so they ran out of her room with her broom and took it to Harry's. While Aquila woke up, she thought nothing of it so she started getting ready and was about to get changed when she noticed her broom missing. She screamed "WHERE IS MY BROOM HAROLD AND LEONARDO!" but Harry and Leo just started laughing and ran in front of her doorway with the broom. She chased after them, down the halls, sliding down the staircases. She started getting tired but the boys kept running so when she yelled for them to give it back, they walked back over faking a pout and was about to hand it over to her when she went out to grab it, Leo snatched it back. Aquila yelled and stomped her feet getting mad but lucky for her their parents heard the commotion and started making their way downstairs. 

"Morning kids" Yawned Sirius.

"Hey Dad!" Smiled Harry.

"Hi Dad!" Smirked Leo.

"Hi" Grumbled Aquila. By then, James and Remus also made their way down and heard her.

"Aqui what's wrong?" Asked Remus.

"They took my broom" Cried Aquila.

"Here come the waterworks"  Harry murmured to Leo. Leo smirked back hiding a laugh.

"Aqui it was just a prank why do you seem so sad" Asked James hugging Aqui while she cried.

"B-becuase I want my b-broom and th-they took it" Stuttered Aquila.

"But Aqui didn't you dye their hair yesterday? Aren't they just trying to get even?" Asked Sirius

"I want my broom!" Shouted Aquila. It was like a switch flicked in her that mad her go from sad and then to mad in a split second. They all shared worried glances.

Aquila let go of James, stomped over to Leo and took her brook out of his grasp and then huffed away.

The rest just stared at the spot she left from.

"Ummm that was weird, she never does that..." "Ya weird..." Harry and Leo said confused after a few minutes of silence. 

"I think it's gonna happen soon" Stated Remus.

"Whats happening soon?" Asked Harry and Leo at the same time. Sirius and James also confused until they realise. 

"Oh crap" "Really?" They both murmured. Remus nodded adding "Let's see if anything else happens today and we'll go from there. Also boys, please be careful what you say around your sister." 

"Ermm alright I guess?" "Uhhh sure?"

They went and got ready for the day while Harry and Leo just walked away confused not knowing what was really happening to their sister.