Off to Hoggywarts

Today was the day that the three siblings were off to Hogwarts! Leo for his second year and Harry and Aquila for their first.

"Ok kids did you pack?" Asked Remus. It was the morning and they were all at the table eating breakfeast.

"Yep" "Mmh" "Ummm... noo?" Aquila possibly forgot to pack...

"What do you mean no?!" Asked James.

"I meannnn I forgot." Aquila dragged out her words.

"You mean you were to lazy?" Asked Harry grinning.

"Piss off!" Aquila snarled back.

"Ok ok calm down. Aquila let's go pack ok?" Sirius asked her.

"Alrighttt..." Aquila really didn't feel like packing. And that's what happened... over 20 minutes later of Aquila sitting on her bed and Sirius packing everything with magic, they were finally done.

"Ok so we pack-" Aquila got cut off by Sirius. "You mean I packed?" "Ya ya sure dad" Aquila smiled sheepishly.

"Ok well we have to leave now. Please tell me you packed everything?" Remus looked at them all questionably.

"Yep!" "Yes dad!" "Ye-wait where my wand??" Aquila starts looking around for it. Everyone kept staring at her like she was crazy. A few moments later, James said...

"In your hair..." "Oh? Thanks hehe" She laughed while her cheeks painted a red tint.

By now it was already 10:15 am and they had to hurry up and leave because the train leaves for 11 am.

"Alright get in the car!" Gestured Sirius with his hands.

20 minutes later of Aquila annoyingly singing (Fight song, jkjk that song is a no for me, just... no)-Harry and Leo kept making that clear- and her moving around. They finally got there. They made their way onto the platform to find platform 9 3/4. They obviously know where it is since Leo already went last year.

"Ok so i'll go with Aquila, Harry go with Padfoot and Leo go with Moony." James statted.

"Ok so on the count of three 1-2-3 go!" They ran right through it feeling a cool sensation hit them making the hairs on their arms stand up.

They move out of the wave just as Harry and Sirius go through and Leo and Remus.

"Marlene, Dorcas and Peter should be here." James spoke to soon just as they came through the wall.

"AUNTIE DORLENE, UNCLE PETER, AUNTIE SID!!" Scream Aquila running to them as passers stare.

"Hey Quila!" They smiled as they hugged her. They made their way back to the group.

"Hey Pete, Sid, Marls and Dorkey!" Sirius said cheekily knowing full well how much Dorcas hates that name.

"I swear to fuc-" Dorcas got cut off by Remus waving his hand in front of her face. "No not with children around."

"I already know what she was gonna say" Aquila pointed out rolling her eyes with sass.

"Oh ya and what's that?" Asked Remus teasingly.

"I can't say" Aquila crossed her arms shaking her head.

"Anyways are you guys ready for your first and second year at hogwarts?" Peter asked smiling.

"Yep!" "You bet uncle Petey!" "Ya I guess" Aquila started getting less and less excited at the thought of leaving home and her parents. Everyone looked at the youngest child. Remus, Sirius and James pulled her aside.

"Aqui, whats wrong baby?" Asked James concerned.

"I-I just, what if I don't fit in, what if I don't get gryffindor, what if people find out? What if..." She got cut off from her rambling by Sirius