First day of school

That morning didn't exactly go according to plan as Aquila calls it. She expected a peaceful bedroom to sleep in and to just have a chill day. It seems as though she already forgot about being at Hogwarts. She also slept in and was almost late to Grandma Gongons (Minnie obvi🙄🖐️)class. But one thing did go good later that day, or two if you count it.

Earlier...

Aquila's dream got interrupted by a pillow smacking her face.

"OWW! WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK!" She screamed. Th girls were all sniggering in the back.

"Well we tried waking you up for the past half and hour and you still wouldn't wake up! It was the only way! Also no swearing missy!" Summer laughed while also being strict.

"Ya ya anyways what time is it?" Aquila asked

"7:45"

"Wait but my hair?! I have to get ready!" While Aquila rushed out of bed to fix her hair, they heard her murmuring it's to bloody early for this shit.

"Hey, language!" Samatha called out.

10 mins later, Aquila came walking out with her hair flowing down, her shirt untucked, tie undone and converse laces undone.

"You're gonna trip yunno." Kylie pointed out.

"Oh well... I guess I'll be able to see poppy then!" Smiled Aquila.

"Ok let's go" Eva pulled them out of the dorm running down the stairs.

Aquila wasn't to surprised to see her brothers not waiting for her. They do that a lot.

Thirty minutes later of running and getting lost, they finally get there with 20 minutes to spare before first class. Aquila strutted in with the 3 girls following.

"HOLA AMIGOS!"

"Oh goodness" Minnie muttered under her breath.

"Mrs. Lupin-Black-Potter please it's to early for this! Here are your schedules, since you were late" Minnie's lips turned upwards for a second remembering Aquila's dads and uncles.

They walked to the gryffindor table noticing her boy band was there eating with Harry and Neville. Leo was at the Slytherin table with Benjamin eating so they waved once they noticed her but then for some reason smirked to each other. (Benjamin is a Slytherin and Leo is a Gryffindor)

"What an entrance that was!" Laughed tom.

"Go bestie!" Blaise whooped while Enzo and Theodore high-fived her.

"Hey sis" Harry waved "Hey"

"Hey luv" Mattheo said as he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her in.

"Hi" Aquila blushed. Mattheo smirked to himself.

"OK so what are you time tables?"Asked Tom

They all compared them and luckily they were together for all classes except in care of magical creatures who are with the hufflepuffs.

They were all eating but then a red envolope flew in towards Harry and Aquila. Everyone was staring at them once they grabbed the letter off the owls foot. They slowly opened the letter after but someone yelled "Hey, that's a howler!" they remembered Leo telling them all about them and how he got one last year on the first day too. Once they got it open it started going off on them.

"AQUILA AND HARRY LUPIN-BLACK-POTTER..... WE ARE SO.... PROUD OF YOU! YOU GOT GRYFFINDOR! WHAT AN EXCELLENT HOUSE IF I MAY ADD. MAKE SURE TO PULL EXTRA PRANKS AND GET LOADS OF DETENTIONS THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO LEO! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT CHRISTMAS! IS MINNIE THERE??? HI MINNIE!! Hey I told you to send them a letter, that didn't mean a howler. Sorry kids but congrats on making Gryffindor, we are so proud! Also, Hi Leo! HEY DON'T FORGET TO SAY HI TO MINNIE! Ok, alright, hi Minnie. Bye kids BYE! Love you!"